The "Everyday" show-off thread !

Got this AmazonBasics 4- Shelves Rack in the Freedom Sale...

IMG_20230811_141813.jpg

IMG_20230811_181955.jpg

My "Ghetto" NAS units rack:
IMG_20230815_130638.jpg

^^(The WD My Book and Seagate Backup Hub is connected to the NUC and shared over my home network).

Product Link: Amazon Basics Height Adjustable 4-Shelves Heavy Duty Rack- Black Chrome Finish (Steel)
Price (During Sale): 3.3k

The rack came nicely packed in a large, heavy box (12kg). Setting it up was almost completely tool-less with the exception of needing a hammer a few times to fit the racks in place and slot them down the pipes. I used a measuring tape for positioning the racks as per my needs. Good thing is there are no sharp edges on the pipes or racks and no chips. Once it's fully mounted it's weighty and stable with no wobble at all. I will be using this indoors so won't be exposed to outside weather. Overall I'm happy with the purchase. I'll pick one more up (the taller one with 5-shelves) in the BBD Sale next month for housing my 1:24 and 1:18 die-cast car collection.

Cheers! :)

Few months ago purchased Maruti-Suzuki Grand Vitara from Nexa Science City, Kolkata. Consider this mainly for city and long ride.
Till now done, Kolkata-puri-Kolkata, Kolkata-Noida-Kolkata. Kolkata-Goa-Kolkata, Kolkata-Kanyakumari-Kolkata.
For my long run i am planning to buy upcoming Toyota Fortuner Hybrid as well. Anyway Grand-Vitara is performing really good.

1000065700.jpg1000065701.jpg20230829_172036.jpg

Few months ago purchased Maruti-Suzuki Grand Vitara from Nexa Science City, Kolkata. Consider this mainly for city and long ride.
Till now done, Kolkata-puri-Kolkata, Kolkata-Noida-Kolkata. Kolkata-Goa-Kolkata, Kolkata-Kanyakumari-Kolkata.
For my long run i am planning to buy upcoming Toyota Fortuner Hybrid as well. Anyway Grand-Vitara is performing really good.

View attachment 176883View attachment 176882View attachment 176885
I'm sure once you own a fortuner you will feel like the king of the road.

Back