The "Everyday" show-off thread !

The ones with inbuilt batteries are meant for emergencies/very rare use. And once the battery dies, they are useless.

Get one with a 12V cigarette port input from a reputed brand, and power it from bike/car directly with engine running. My previous inflator from Slime lasted from 2012 to 2023 with occasional usage.

One thing I don't like about the current models is they have a screw on type nozzle to conenct to the valve instead of quick release ones. Some air will leak out when you're trying to disconnect the inflator, and quite frankly it's a bit of a unnecessary hassle. Example quick connector:

View attachment 210030
Have this. Used once, worked fine.

1000057995.jpg

Got him a few months back but never really got to share with you all. Ladies and gents meet Lalmohon

Lalmohan, meet Lalmohan, I was struggling to name these bad boys
He is named after Lalmohan Ganguly, the fictional thriller writer, accompanying the Super sleuth Pradosh C Mitter aka Feluda, Created by None other than Satyajit Ray...as He accompanies me on my daily adventures, and also Red (Lal) in color

I am so distressed to see than none got the reference..does TE consists of a bunch of Teenagers after cheap thrills these days?

Attachments

• DQBJgBPUIAAAUAV.jpg
    DQBJgBPUIAAAUAV.jpg
    36.2 KB · Views: 28
He is named after Lalmohan Ganguly, the fictional thriller writer, accompanying the Super sleuth Pradosh C Mitter aka Feluda, Created by None other than Satyajit Ray...as He accompanies me on my daily adventures, and also Red (Lal) in color

I am so distressed to see than none got the reference..does TE consists of a bunch of Teenagers after cheap thrills these days?
May be all aren't conversant with Bengali literature. Sancho Panza, Watson would've been understood better I guess. (Unfortunate, I know, But...)

Back