The "Everyday" show-off thread !

look what i got today
OgAAADeYnbwJ4j2KymocEF_QdGHM13Jin85a4khIXLREJCPY7u9W0ayn3N6fvXmbFfB_UD5zD13kvSMAjKsVLCeAunkAm1T1UBK_DZRsxca82U8T4G1lc7Ksust1.jpg

OgAAAHiNnrEp2BenPgIsVpS9HykEOTBQWrpEQQvuw-lFBM3pFcFHyIP4c4jOsDay8uAOGTA30pXvUdNAs8w7mEYJMQoAm1T1UNdhZcFJ61mfwVV1itGVsQ9pTgTK.jpg

woah congrats :D .

where do u live in navi mumbai exactly ? would like to check out these JVC's if you dont mind.

So there I was, in the Toys :p section of a mall when I caught a glimpse of some die-cast beauties all lined up.

Took a look at all of them and chose the one I liked the most.

So without further ado, here she is :

Sexy eh !?

The yellow & black paint job was difficult to resist and the model was quite detailed comparatively.

And a little something to give my M38-5, some company:

Damages :

Honda CBR 600 RR ~ 850 LKR

Meteoric 3528-3 ~ 450 LKR

1 INR = 2.5 LKR :eek:hyeah:

So there you go. :p

thetoxicmind said:
So there I was, in the Toys :p section of a mall when I caught a glimpse of some die-cast beauties all lined up.
Took a look at all of them and chose the one I liked the most.

So without further ado, here she is :

Sexy eh !?
The yellow & black paint job was difficult to resist and the model was quite detailed comparatively.

And a little something to give my M38-5, some company:

Damages :
Honda CBR 600 RR ~ 850 LKR
Meteoric 3528-3 ~ 450 LKR

1 INR = 2.5 LKR :eek:hyeah:

So there you go. :p

i tht guns(even airguns:S )are banned for sale in malls in India
Where did u get it dude?
I want to expand my collection:)

The gun got more attention than the bike :p

Anyway, it's an airsoft gun with plastic BBs.

Available all over and completely legal.

Bought mine from Colombo.

Too bad they didn't have better (build) options. :(

gmano said:
^^ these guns are available locally (price around 70 rs or so, I think). Build quality is pathetic.

There are good ones too- with a heavy plastic body and a weighted grip and almost real in look and feel- a friend had one a long time back.

Shoot orange/yellow plastic BBs.

And there used to be a light but decent quality and ok looking black pistol from leo Mattel. :)

No more guns for many years now- all trashed- an expression of violence in any form shouldn't be a part of our life or even our thoughts. :)

Back