Audio The first pair of IEM's your bought??

Please post the first IEM's you *bought*...

To start with myself, The first one i bought was 2 years ago, Some ACE earphones for Rs.50 ...:cool2::cool2:

Their specality was they were 2 in 1 inears as well as non inears (one side inear and the other non inear)...:bleh::bleh:

Mostly answers will match, my first ever IEM was EP630 too. Bought it for 1000/- after searching day and night for them in my city some 4 years back.

My first IEM - rather earphone was an aiwa about 14yrs back. used to prefer them over sony. lasted me long enough.

no stopping buying earphones after joining TE :p

First I've used Creative ep-630 as it was came free with my Dell studio 15 lappy and then I bought SoundMagic MP-21 2 days ago which I am using now.

My first IEM was the one I received when I bought the Sony Walkman phone in 2004. Found IEMs to be amazing, so my next one was Sennheiser CX500, which cost me some AED 325 (Rs. 4,000).
They were good can but lasted me only an year.
The third IEM was Shure E3C, bought in 2005. I actually could have never ever imagined dishing out that much cash for IEMs but it was a true upgrade, both sonically and build quality wise.
Well the E3Cs are still running strong, my next one is gonna be an RE262!

this Was the hideous first :p

Attachments

• QuantumEarphone1.jpg
    QuantumEarphone1.jpg
    48.3 KB · Views: 107
My first IEM was PL11, bought from Mediahome. I had it with me for 4 months or so untill someone stole it from my bag in university. :mad:. I've currently Sony Ericsson bass reflex earphones that came with W200i.

Back