Audio The first pair of IEM's your bought??

First IEMS used the one which come with sony walkman phones , 2nd IEM EP-630(got lost smwhere), 3rd IEM sennheiser cx-180 , 4th IEM Nufore NE-7M

It all started with the EP-630 .... PL-30, RE-2,RE-0,NE6,A few Crossroads/Hippo IEMs,Brainwavz ...*few I can't remember*.... and now finally settled for the one's in my sig. UE TF10 with blue upgrade cable being the one that I use the most. :)

Mine was PL-11 and now PL-21. Loved the difference in clarity between the two. Looking to upgrade to something worth the money now. Have read around and PL-30 is not really advised as an upgrade over the PL-21.

FaH33m said:
It all started with the EP-630 .... PL-30, RE-2,RE-0,NE6,A few Crossroads/Hippo IEMs,Brainwavz ...*few I can't remember*.... and now finally settled for the one's in my sig. UE TF10 with blue upgrade cable being the one that I use the most. :)
You got all the three Brainwavz :O. How does the M1 stack up against the M2 in terms of clarity and punchier bass ?

My first one was Creative EP-630, then PL-11 and the latest purchase Klipsch S2i. They are all still working although I prefer the Klipsch and Creative more than the Soundmagic.

EP630 -> EP830 -> (Some panny and Philips craps i dont recall) -> PL30 -> PL50 -> M2 -> S4i No more IEMs (moving to an M50) since no more bus travel and a great workplace that doesn't care even if you bring your own freakin speakers in the "da house"

Love the Sony Ericsson bass reflex ear phones.They are just awsome I should say, but build quality is :mad: mine broke loose in 3.5 months.
muzux2 said:
My first IEM was PL11, bought from Mediahome. I had it with me for 4 months or so untill someone stole it from my bag in university. :mad:. I've currently Sony Ericsson bass reflex earphones that came with W200i.

Sony Ericsson HPM70 (Came with my W910 :) )

Then bought two Creative EP630s, followed by a PL11 and finally using Marshmallows now :)

Apple Earbuds -> EP 630 - > Bose on ear headphones(stolen in train :() -> MeElec M6 - > Brainwavz M2 ->Radius DDM ->TripleFi TF10 with Silver cable

All in 1 year , now feels like i need no more purchase TF10 is the last step, nothing sounds too good making me wanna move to it , just like 5%-10% maybe in one characteristics, But TF10 can listen to hours altogether

Creative EP430 >EP630 >Soundmagic PL21 > MeElec M6 >NuForce NE700X
I think this might be the end of iems for me as I've decided to move on to Audio Technica M-50

The earphones which came with the Sony walkman phones.. loved them initially

later on i got the Etymotics ER-6 , now UE TF - 10

What is with this UE TF 10 with silver cable as Ryan mentioned, Blue cable as Faheem mentioned ?? :S
What is the difference ??

Btw my first In-ears were actually Sony ericsson HPM-70 which had come with my w800i. I almost forgot those.

Back