The Fitness Thread !

I have downloaded all the books people suggested and to be frank. It totally seems different from what i have been gyming since the past years.

Somehow, also the trainers (I dont know what they do to gain that built) at my gym go nuts to when i try to follow the books. Also the nutrients and diet mentioned, plus the amount of supplements mentioned are in reality just not what i wanna go through. I'm ok with just having WHEY (Manufacturer - ON).

I would like to know that i have half an hour every morning for gym, so what and how can hit the various body parts. I dont mind going heavy. Please, also mention how must i control the diet. in short : A workout plan as per my needs and a simple diet guidance
<

I have downloaded all the books people suggested and to be frank. It totally seems different from what i have been gyming since the past years.

Somehow, also the trainers (I dont know what they do to gain that built) at my gym go nuts to when i try to follow the books. Also the nutrients and diet mentioned, plus the amount of supplements mentioned are in reality just not what i wanna go through. I'm ok with just having WHEY (Manufacturer - ON).

I would like to know that i have half an hour every morning for gym, so what and how can hit the various body parts. I dont mind going heavy. Please, also mention how must i control the diet. in short : A workout plan as per my needs and a simple diet guidance
<

You say that you have only 30 mins.

If you are interested in Strength Training, you could do SS or SL. Both are good.

This would be only 3 times a week or if u r still short of time, you could do 2 times a week.

If you are interested in bodyweight Traning, i would recommend you to get Convict Conditioning

<

Avoid Rippetoe's, Wendler's unless you are absolute beginner.

30 Mins a day,i think you can manage 6 days a week easily.

1- Back

2- Chest & Triceps

3- Biceps & Shoulders

4- Back

5- Legs

6- Biceps & Shoulders or Chest & Triceps

7- Rest

Q: I dont know what they do to gain that built?

A: Majority of Gym trainer's are on Bicycle.

Avoid Rippetoe's, Wendler's unless you are absolute beginner.

30 Mins a day,i think you can manage 6 days a week easily.

1- Back

2- Chest & Triceps

3- Biceps & Shoulders

4- Back

5- Legs

6- Biceps & Shoulders or Chest & Triceps

7- Rest

Why do all these twice bro? I would like the muscles to rest a bit.

You say that you have only 30 mins.

If you are interested in Strength Training, you could do SS or SL. Both are good.

This would be only 3 times a week or if u r still short of time, you could do 2 times a week.

If you are interested in bodyweight Traning, i would recommend you to get Convict Conditioning

Bro i also want to reduce some fats. I have gained 5kg in a month, wtf!! I would gym atleast 4-5days a week, 6 if possible. Keeping a day or two as 'Lazy days'
<

Usually 1 hour per week is ample of time for muscle group to recover. You will be doing each muscle group twice a week for 1 hour only.

You are using moderate weights i presume?

Also if you want to reduce body fat focus more on your diet as you have time constraint and won't be able to squeeze in cardio sessions in between.

Usually 1 hour per week is ample of time for muscle group to recover. You will be doing each muscle group twice a week for 1 hour only.

You are using moderate weights i presume?

Also if you want to reduce body fat focus more on your diet as you have time constraint and won't be able to squeeze in cardio sessions in between.

I do a lot of heavy weights brother. I am not a beginner by any means. i have been working out since 4-5years. and also built heavy. The weights i lift, leave the muscles sore for atleast a couple of days, often even more days than normal.

^ R59 never knew such thing existed, nor have i heard about any homoeopathy medicine which can actully reduce fat. Most of the fat burners available will just supress your appetite and the caffeine will cause little bit of thermogenic effect, which only lasts ranging from few days to weeks (depending on your tolerance level).

Best fat burner (you will still have to eat clean + do moderate exercise):

3)ECA

2)Clen

1)DNP

Not able to edit, this will answer your question about R59.

https://ujdigispace.uj.ac.za/handle/10210/970?show=full

^ And I thought fat burners/medicines are a strict no-no.

I started out on my weight loss program this January. Standing tall at 6'2 I had grown very heavy to 42 size. I went on and downloaded the Convict Conditioning book. Along with Rujuta Diwekar's idea of breaking down meals so as to never be hungry.

^ R59 never knew such thing existed, nor have i heard about any homoeopathy medicine which can actully reduce fat. Most of the fat burners available will just supress your appetite and the caffeine will cause little bit of thermogenic effect, which only lasts ranging from few days to weeks (depending on your tolerance level). Best fat burner (you will still have to eat clean + do moderate exercise): 3)ECA 2)Clen 1)DNP Not able to edit, this will answer your question about R59. https://ujdigispace.uj.ac.za/handle/10210/970?show=full

so, is there any better alternative to reduce weight which doesnt have any side effects...

givin to my papa at age of 58... so more precautions...

^ Eating healthy and cardio ranging from 25-40 mins daily is the best advice i can give for a person aged 50+. All the so called fat burners will cause increased heart rate, increased blood pressure and frequent urination (diuretic nature).

Miracle pill for weight loss has not been yet discovered as far as i am aware.

It's one of the commercialized "miracle" drugs, the price tag of $80+ for a months supply is not justified. Don't know anyone who is currently taking it so cannot comment on its effectiveness but the contents are really basic.

Well a full proof plan to reduce and gain health too is - Proper diet and moderate excercises. Nothing and i mean nothing can work in favour and better for your dad's health!

Everyone talks about weight loss. How about weight gain ? I don't want to go to a gym. What can I do at home ? Is running a bad choice for a lean guy ?

Back