The Fitness Thread !

where to get cheap ON whey from? Would be best if I get some kind of discount online. Clues? Muscleguru, etc are out of stock since months.
Also, I am in noida for a month, so if any offline shops in noida where I can get it, it would fine too.

where to get cheap ON whey from? Would be best if I get some kind of discount online. Clues? Muscleguru, etc are out of stock since months.
Also, I am in noida for a month, so if any offline shops in noida where I can get it, it would fine too.

bump already people, i need proteeeein !!

why don't u try healthkart.com, i generally use it and get my order within 2-3 days of placing it.. pretty decent..

you dont need protein powders , just eat well and dont get sucked into this false advertising

Thats what, i can't eat well. For 13hours i am away for work, then i get barely 1 hour for gym. In between, there is no scope of eating well. What i can do, though, is to eat less, which is what i plan to do, as most of what i get to eat is carbs and fats. My Protein intake cannot reach the mark without supplements.

ON has ridiculously increased the prices.. don't know the reason.. I had got the 100% standard at 4200 in july i reckon.. now it was selling for 5600.. i managed it or rather persuaded the shop keeper to give it to me for 5100 :p

oh lol.. the persuasion was for the local shop n not online :p
you can try Muscletech. I personally love ISO 100.. best in terms of taste but not so good when it comes to price.. its from dymatize..

Back