The Fitness Thread !

Guys any place to get dumbells online other than healthkart

i need to get dumbells of 8 or 10 kgs
most of the sites only have upto 5kgs

Picked up Muscletech 100% Premium Whey this week, and it's too sweet and taste yuk !! I have to finish it asap... Any Ideas on how to make whey taste better ???

the best tasting flavour is from iso 100.. dymatize i reckon..

btw.. i have a 100 rupees off coupon from healthkart.com.. pm me for details..

Hey!
Been working out for the past 6 months. Have finally managed to fix my diet. Trying to gain muscle and lose a little fat for abs.

This is my over all diet :

200gm Oats + 1 Litre Milk + Crushed Peanuts
Digestive Biscuits
5 Egg Whites
100gm boiled Kidney Beans ( Dinner ) or Any Dal
Green Vegetables (Dinner)
Rice + chicken ( Lunch, rarely)
Have tried controlling carbs but its quite hard. I have about 3 litres of water everyday.

Total protein intake - roughly ~ 180gm

Supplements:
Currently taking EAS 100% Whey (crap) [ Take it before work out and after workout ]
No Xplode for Pre-workout
Creatine Monohydrate mixed with whey post workout
Sipping Glucon-D between workouts
Flax Seeds + 1 multivitamin everyday

Will be switching Dymatize Protein since I'm done with EAS.

Any other recommendations or ideas with respect to supplements or diet? BB is quite an expensive hobby :/

Monday - Chest + Triceps
Tuesday - Biceps
Wednesday - Back
Thursday - Shoulders + Biceps
Friday - Legs
Sat - Triceps
Sunday - Rest

I barely do cardio. I have very little fat but still trying to get rid of it completely.

Weight has gone up from 63 to 70Kg. I'm 5'8 btw.

I havent posted here in a while.
Training was halted for 3-4 weeks when I pulled my lower back muscles and later when I went through severe bouts of elbow pain. After recovering from these injuries havent missed a workout in last two months. Here are my lifts:
Squats: 134KG
Deadlifts: 168 KG
Bench Press: 94 KG
OHP: 64 KG
Rows:: 76 KG
All weights are for 3 sets of 5.
Diet: 1.5 Liter full cream milk, 8-10 full eggs, 250-500grams of chicken or fish, couple of Rotis, peanut butter, almonds, small bowl of rice and atleast half a KG veggies and fruits daily. Shitload of sweets and junkfood every Sunday. NO SUPPLEMENTS. I have gained 12 KGs weight in last 8 months on this diet and dropped a bit of bodyfat during the process. Got my blood work done last month and the lipid profile result is "fantastic", as my doctor said.
I have gained about 12 KG weight in past one year and my waist has increased by 1 inch due to development of my abdominal and back muscles. I started squatting with empty bar on 28th July last year, and I finished my 3 sets of 134 KG on Saturday. Feels Good.
PS: I ran my fastest 100 Meter sprint in June, 15.2 second. Repeated the sub 16 second sprint 4-5 times since then. I know it is nothing to boast off but I've always been a bad sprinter.

I am going to start gymming after almost 9-10 months now. I just want to know how should i start? I have been gymming regularly since the past 5 years. Also now want to get a good diet, nothing fancy but something out of the regular food we consume.

Also, could someone kindly suggest a good schedule, both gym and cardio.

Goal - Reduce fats and gain muscles, yes a bit size and a nice toned shape.

Status now - Yes i have a gym going body, but now due to no gymmimg, i have gained fat on tummy area mostly.

How should i go about it?

PS: Taking admission in the nearest gym to my house, not cost cutting, but time saving. So require some help, as it has all the equipments, but no brains around to utilize them.

I am going to start gymming after almost 9-10 months now. I just want to know how should i start? I have been gymming regularly since the past 5 years. Also now want to get a good diet, nothing fancy but something out of the regular food we consume.

Also, could someone kindly suggest a good schedule, both gym and cardio.

Goal - Reduce fats and gain muscles, yes a bit size and a nice toned shape.

Status now - Yes i have a gym going body, but now due to no gymmimg, i have gained fat on tummy area mostly.

PS: Taking admission in the nearest gym to my house, not cost cutting, but time saving. So require some help, as it has all the equipments, but no brains around to utilize them.

Bodybuilding.com - What Is The Best Rippetoe Workout?

I am going to start gymming after almost 9-10 months now. ....
.....due to no gymmimg, i have gained fat on tummy area mostly.

I am in the same boat. I used to have flat stomach, obtained after months of abs exercises. Now my tummy is like that of Bonzi Buddy. Please tell me what is the most effective routine to flatten the tummy.

I am in the same boat. I used to have flat stomach, obtained after months of abs exercises. Now my tummy is like that of Bonzi Buddy. Please tell me what is the most effective routine to flatten the tummy.

You do realise that flat stomach is not obtained by doing abs exercises right? You need to start weight-training with cardio mixed in. And keep a check on your diet, basically more protein, less carbs and fats. Read about- carb-cycling, it's an effective diet.

Back