The football thread

AMG

Skilled
The way Liverpool are playing, it looks as if they are a relegation side, and not West Brom.
And a draw for Arsenal.

Anyways the teams I support are Norwich City, Chelsea and Man City in that order.

And its been a terrible day for Norwich. I mean losing 5-0 to Fulham. :mad44::pissed:
I'd give anything to get Paul Lambert back. The new guy Chris Hughton just sucks.

Man City showed great spirit in the fightback.

And as for the fantasy league, I dont think so.

Real Madrid playing Valencia live on Star Sports.
See if you can live with the utter BS commentary and broadcasting, its a decent match.

Not joining.

I do have phases when I am away from internet and television for upto 3 weeks at a stretch.

Thanks for the link :)

The way Liverpool are playing, it looks as if they are a relegation side, and not West Brom.
And a draw for Arsenal.

Anyways the teams I support are Norwich City, Chelsea and Man City in that order.

And its been a terrible day for Norwich. I mean losing 5-0 to Fulham. :mad44::pissed:
I'd give anything to get Paul Lambert back. The new guy Chris Hughton just sucks.

So who will you support during chelsea vs Manc ??

Disappointing start in term of broadcasting, ESPN chose to telecast the Sri Lankan Premier League cricket match instead of the build up to the first EPL matches of the season.
In terms of football the Man City match was the most exciting in terms of a possible upset, bad start for Arsenal and worse for Liverpool.

Time to revive this ... Champions league is back on.
Disappointing performances by top teams. Real looking good as usual.
Ronaldo seems not happy at Real.
Ozil has been dissapointing for his class. Seems he is just not comfortable with English football. He was not seen v/s dortmund.

Time to revive this ... Champions league is back on.
Disappointing performances by top teams. Real looking good as usual.
Ronaldo seems not happy at Real.
Ozil has been dissapointing for his class. Seems he is just not comfortable with English football. He was not seen v/s dortmund.

Define "top" ;)

Real Madrid, Barcelona, Bayern and Borussia Dortmund all won...

They won but not convincing enough except Real. I know its 1st matchday but its comes back to regret by the last round on goal difference.

Back