Car & Bike The Formula One 2009 Season...

its a farkin joke... its obvious the Toyota/BGP/Williams are racing with a huge advantage over the others in the field

Results of the Australian GP 2009..:

1. Jenson Button
2. Rubens Barrichello
3. Jarno Trulli
4. Lewis Hamilton
5. Timo Glock
6. Fernando Alonso
7. Nico Rosberg
8. Sebastien Buemi
9. Sebastien Bourdais
10. Adrian Sutil
11. Nick Heidfeld
12. Giancarlo Fisichella
13. Mark Webber
14. Sebastian Vettel
15. Robert Kubica
16. Kimi Raikkonen

Did not finish

Felipe Massa - mechanical
Nelson Piquet Jnr - spun
Kazuki Nakajima - crashed
Heikki Kovalainen - accident damage

Brawn GP makes a sensational start to the season with a 1-2.. Kubica and Vettel must be highly disappointed. And Hamilton must be thanking them.. :p

Absolutely amazing. They've just beaten some of the well funded and powerful teams with a history all with a team that was nothing a few months back and with drivers who haven't been too well in the recent past. Absolutely amazing... just too awesome..

Hats off to Ross Brawn.

It remains to be seen if BrawnGP can maintain the momentum what with engine longevity requirements... but I'm very happy for Button, he's a good driver who's been stuck in poor teams for too long...

They've got Mercedes engines, so hopefully should be fine on reliability too :p (assuming the time bombs from 04-05 dont make a comeback)

did anyone hear the glock radio he was trying to pass alanso but he said alanso keeps using KERS system each time he tries to pass him.

There wasnt a huge advatange of KERS, atleast it was not noticed..

Anyways I am happy for Brawn, Button and Barichello - They had a terrible season last year and comeback like this is phenomenal.

Besides, I doubt if this trend will continue. Anyways anyone with slightly higher techinical know-how - Can the diffusors be the reason for one sided dominance of Brawn GP ?

I think it won't be long before Ferrari and Mclaren bring their upgrades. Though it seems order will remain unchanged for Malaysia. If only Ferrari uses the track i.e long straights to their advantage..

yes...i think the diffusers can produce a good amount of difference...
because they give greater rear downforce, and with slicks and a narrower rear wing, one needs as much rear downforce as possible...

If FIA deem these teams legal, then i'd like to see what BGP will have in answer to revised bodywork from Mclaren and Ferrari.

For me im really feeling a little sour watching what i feel is almost a farce..

log 1 = 0 said:
There wasnt a huge advatange of KERS, atleast it was not noticed..

Anyways I am happy for Brawn, Button and Barichello - They had a terrible season last year and comeback like this is phenomenal.

Besides, I doubt if this trend will continue. Anyways anyone with slightly higher techinical know-how - Can the diffusors be the reason for one sided dominance of Brawn GP ?

I think it won't be long before Ferrari and Mclaren bring their upgrades. Though it seems order will remain unchanged for Malaysia. If only Ferrari uses the track i.e long straights to their advantage..

Didn't notice KERS :S

I did though and it did seem to work like nitrous, and it does seem to have an advantage.

Back