The GAME You are anticipating the most in 2006 !

Yeah i mean i played GT4 for around 4 hours and then it got insanely tough to beat , so i just quit and have never played it again !{Iam busy with soooo many other games ! }

Did you make that signature of yours ?

Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha , I knew it, whenever you post in my thread you have always got something against me ! May I ask why are u sooo pissed off with me ?I mean seriously what terrible deed have i done ? I have been a good user posting good threads and posts ! If it would have not been the INDIAN COMMUNITY I would have left these forums long back !But long live INDIA and so will TE .

bluffmaster said:
Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha , I knew it, whenever you post in my thread you have always got something against me ! May I ask why are u sooo pissed off with me ?I mean seriously what terrible deed have i done ? I have been a good user posting good threads and posts ! If it would have not been the INDIAN COMMUNITY I would have left these forums long back !But long live INDIA and so will TE .
Nah its that you always seem to find something negative about it. I warn/post about a dozen people everyday, only you seem to crib about it ? So i must ask is there something wrong ? Another thing you gotta realise is that the OT post usually are more distraction than spam and often crap the topic. Now in this topic how is deathdemons siggy relevant ? If you had posted something else alongwith that comment of yours it wouldnt have been a issue.

7dc9b40b.jpg

Sorry but I bumped this coz i think there is another such thread going on, wats the need of another thread when there is already one !!

Back