Disciple
For me most enjoyable few titles would be
Half Life series
Farcry
NFS Porsche Unleased
Team fortress 2
Unreal tournament
Crysis
Oh yes had forgotten about Porsche Unleashed. I loved driving the vintage Porsches, even though it was a departure from the usual for NFS wrt the handling and physics.

nRiTeCh

Veteran
Porsche Unleashed was bit of a revolution in graphics wrt NFS and unusual professionalism in car dept.
The tracks were so scenic I used to just drove around at 40 enjoying the views.
I enjoyed the car indicators as if driving a real car..

Last edited:

Exequirt

Recruit
Test Drive Unlimited - the best driving simulator of all time. This game has been released in 2006, but it still looks astonishing and pretty much playable.

BioShock Infinite. Have you played any games that made you cry? BioShock is the only one for me. It's probably the best story-driven game, and I really like it.

Dota 2 - online game where you don't need to pay anything in order to win. And even though Dota 2 items are the most expensive ones among other games, they don't increase the strength of the heroes.

Age of Mythology - my favorite real-time strategy. There are RTS games with better mechanics, but I love the setting and visuals of this one more than anywhere else. Moreover, the remastered version makes it playable not only for fans of the original game.

Gothic - this game is totally unplayable currently, but I really enjoyed it when I was a kid. Can't wait to see the remastered version that is in progress right now.

Shubham1401

Adept
Age of Mythology - my favorite real-time strategy. There are RTS games with better mechanics, but I love the setting and visuals of this one more than anywhere else. Moreover, the remastered version makes it playable not only for fans of the original game.
What! There is a remaster for Age of Mythology? That was one of the best things I played in my childhood. I have finished it 3-4 times. I wouldn't mind playing it again in 2021 :O

Emrebel

Adept
I used to play these alot back then:
Roadrash
GTA 2/3/VC
POP Warrior Within and Two thrones
Quake3
NFS 2 SE/ Underground 2/ Hot Pursuit

booo

BA BA BA BABANANA
Veteran
Test Drive Unlimited - the best driving simulator of all time. This game has been released in 2006, but it still looks astonishing and pretty much playable.
i am reading the replies and it kinda makes me think that i am getting old. the first game i played was TD(test drive) on a 128kb ram monochrome ibm machine back in 1992. i would probably credit this game getting me excited about computers.

btw, my list would be pretty much all the above i guess.
Porsche Unleashed was bit of a revolution in graphics wrt NFS and unusual professionalism in car dept.
yessss.