The games we play.

Rockfella

Playing BFV
ex-Mod
We talk about graphics cards/CPUs/Overclocking/FPS/Consoles all the time so thought of starting this for all to share our favorite games of any genre any ear year any platform... Go for it :)
My favourites:
FarCry Original [2004]
MoH almost entire series
Crysis all series.
NFS Carbon [2006]

These games are almost always installed on my PC .. my "evergreen" games.

Last edited:
NFS MW [2005] - PC
CoD 4: MW [2007] - PC
CoD MW2 [2009] - PC
Uncharted series [Uncharted 2 topping the list] - PS3/4

These are games which I could play again and again !

Took some time to make the list because of nostalgia. My gaming started with PC then some years on PS1 and PS2 before going back exclusively to PC since then.

These are the games i have most enjoyed over the years and are my favorites and have played multiple times:

Bioshock (PC)
God of War 1/2 (PS2)
Final Fantasy 9/10 (PS2)
Half-Life 1/2 (PC)
Resident Evil series (PS2/PC)
Mass Effect 1/2/3 (PC)
GTA: 3 and Vice City (PC/PS2)
Metal Gear Solid 1/2 (PS1/PS2)
Burnout series (PS2)
Starcraft 1/2 (PC)
Fallout 3 (PC)
Twisted Metal, Vigilante 8, WWF, Pro Evo Soccer (PS1/2) for playing with friends in school days
Batman: Arkham Asylum (PC)
Spec Ops: The Line (PC)
Portal 1/2 (PC)
Left 4 Dead 1/2 (PC)
Borderlands series (PC)
Dead Space 1/2 (PC)
Hades (PC)
Dead Cells (PC)
XCOM 1/2 (PC)
Terraria (PC)
Age of Mythology (PC)
Football Manager (PC)
The Wolf Among Us (PC)
Command and Conquer series (PC)
Doom 3 and Doom 2016 (PC)
The Witcher 2 (PC) - still to finish 3.

Probably can't remember few more. The only games i miss sticking to PC are PS3/4 exclusives like God of War and Last of Us.

My absolute favorites were GTA Vice City, San Andreas and NFS Most Wanted primarily because I have finished these games more than 5 times each as parents didn't give money to upgrade the pc back in the day. Max Payne was another great one but it was too much tension and pressure for a high school version of me.

I had also spent a good chunk of time playing online Counter Strike 1.6, Fifa 14 and 17 with friends and randoms and it brings back great memories.

Recently I have shifted to single player only and titles like Last of Us, Horizon Zero Dawn, Witcher 3 stand out.

Overall, after 20 years of gaming I still do not see myself stopping anytime soon. It has been reduced to 3-4 hrs a week nowadays but the number of titles add up over time :)

Farcry 2/ 3/ New dawn
Crysis series
Mohaa series
Cod series
Half life series
Battlefield series
Max Payne series
Metro series
NFS MW 2005/ UG 1-2/ HP 1-2/ High Stakes/ Undercover/ World online/ MW 2012/ Heat
Warzone 2100
Doom 3
Soldier of fortune

For me these would be on of the best & most enjoyed games by me:

Prince of Persia Series (Original trilogy)
GTA Vice City & San Andreas
NFS Underground 2, Most Wanted & Carbon
Far Cry 3
Call Of Duty 2 & Modern warfare 1 & 2
God of War 1, 2 (Yet to play the 3rd & New one)
Batman Series (All 3 except Arkham knight)
Age of Mythology
Assassins' Creed Black Flag
Witcher 1, 2 & 3
Dishonored 1 & 2 (Most underrated game)
Devil May Cry 4
Skyrim
Fallout New Vegas

& the most played of them all Contra with 30 lives. Back in the good old day me & my brother used to playthrough it every couple of weeks. Simpler times.

Nice thread for when I start working through my backlog, which at this point stretches to games dating back to early 2000s lol.

The one I've played the most is cs 1.6, 7k+ hours into it. I like FPS SPs, Half life, Portal, Fear, Borderlands, Deus Ex, Max Payne. Some RPGs and arcade racing, like KoTOR and NFS U2 and MW.

Nice thread for when I start working through my backlog, which at this point stretches to games dating back to early 2000s lol.

The one I've played the most is cs 1.6, 7k+ hours into it. I like FPS SPs, Half life, Portal, Fear, Borderlands, Deus Ex, Max Payne. Some RPGs and arcade racing, like KoTOR and NFS U2 and MW.
What'd you think of Max Payne?

Most enjoyed games for me
Portal series
Mass effect 2
Witcher 3
World of Warcraft
Cs 1.6, Cs go
God of war 4
Bloodborne
Farcry 3

Last edited:
Prince of Persia The Two Thrones
Prince of Persia (2008 - The one with the gauntlet)
NFS Underground 2
NFS MW
NFS Hot Pursuit 2 (Old one)
NFS Hot Pursuit 2010
GTA Vice City
GTA San Andreas
Assassin's Creed 3
Assassin's Creed Black Flag
Far Cry 4
Far Cry Primal
All on PC... Looking forward to getting Forza Horizon 4 now.

I just played NFS Carbon after 14 years and got nostalgic :) Adding to the list.
NFS Carbon was the first game I played on my first gaming PC I had built in first year of college in 2006. My roommate told me an year later how he couldn't sleep properly due to me playing that game all night long but he didn't have the heart to curb my enthusiasm at that time. IIRC, I finished that game at least 5-6 times.

NFS Carbon was the first game I played on my first gaming PC I had built in first year of college in 2006. My roommate told me an year later how he couldn't sleep properly due to me playing that game all night long but he didn't have the heart to curb my enthusiasm at that time. IIRC, I finished that game at least 5-6 times.
It was one of my first too :) I think my first one was prolly COD.

Last edited:
Back