The Humble THQ Bundle

jc36lect3r

Skilled
Well, those who frequent the interwebs know that THQ is in dire straits now. Their stock has fallen over 70% and may very well sell out or file for bankruptcy. They have now launched the Humble THQ Bundle, which packs 6 great hits for whatever you want to pay, and 1 more if you beat the average. Help these guys out, if you want to see more of Metro, Darksiders, Company Of Heroes, Warhammer, Saints Row, Red Faction and many other great franchises in future.

Game list :

Metro 2033
Red Faction Armageddon
Company Of Heroes
Company Of Heroes Opposing Fronts
Company Of Heroes Tales of Valor
Darksiders

Pay above average:

Saints Row The Third
Titan Quest
Red Faction Armageddon : Path To War DLC
Warhammer 40K : Dawn Of War GOTY

The Humble THQ Bundle (pay what you want and help charity)

Humble THQ Bundle. Madness!!!!

Get ready for a brand new kind of bundle: the Humble THQ Bundle has arrived to bring you seven massive, critically-acclaimed games for Windows via Steam!

Starting at just one dollar, pay what you want and get Steam keys for Company of Heroes (and its two full-game expansions, Opposing Fronts and Tales of Valor), Darksiders, Metro 2033, and Red Faction: Armageddon! If you choose to pay more than the average price, you will also get the phenomenal Saints Row: The Third! And several of the games come with glorious soundtracks!

*Please note that the games are Windows-only and require Steam to redeem

Link: The Humble THQ Bundle (pay what you want and help charity)

I don't think I saw warhammer in there but otherwise pretty insane deal. Such a pity I have 4 of the games included in the bundle already. Btw anybody know what happens to the keys for those games? Will I still get them twice or what else?

Ohh shoot i just created a New topic in Hot Deals and Discussion, never saw that a thread was created here.!!!
Anyway i got THQ Melody Pack + Darksiders on Autumn sale on Steam + Humble Bundle
Buying Darksiders was complete loss :( But helped THQ to get some extra money out of it that's kind of good.. :angel:

I really feel everyone who has ever played a single game should be buying this deal. THQ really needs our help, it could go down as well.

I put all the money in favor of THQ -- Had never seen of these games before ..
but time to try them out :D

Paid $15 bucks for this. Probably chump change for them but I got my salary today so was feeling generous. The main reason why I paid was because I had played the $h1t out of Company of Heroes while in college. After ages I had played a strategy game which was as exciting to me as AOE was.

by BOB credit card is getting declined. I am using google wallet. Had just purchased some apps during the last sale, whats wrong?

Back