The "LOST" Thread (Contains Spoilers)

Switch

Skilled
Jan 13, 2005
Just finished watching Ep11 of Season 4, And i am lost for words.

It just keeps getting better. So firstly who all are uptodate with all the LOST season's.

All those who are following it. Who is your favourite character.

Mine was Chairlie till he was alive(I don't know weather he would come back or not). And now Desmond.

apextwin146

Adept
Mar 27, 2008
... Desmond for the AURA of mystery surrounding him ... ME upto date ... i thght every1 "lost" interest in this cuz last season was kinda a Drag but they have outdone themselves this season .. Its fast paced and captivating ..

Switch

Skilled
Jan 13, 2005
They are... They are... Dammit...

They are moving the island...

Man its getting better...

Also desmond has something which nobody else has... The accent brother...

Sei

Skilled
Aug 14, 2006
Pune
I'm with you Switch! LOST is my all time favourite series. Just saw the 10th episode and its sweeeet! :)

Rockyme2002

Skilled
Mar 17, 2005
Mumbai
Havent watches the 11th yet..but i just thot at the end of the 10th episode ....wtf RULES :S

agree with Switch on Desmond :D brather :D

cranky

Skilled
Jan 3, 2007
Calcutta, India
13 I thought...

I'm on 9, so please don't post spoilers...

This season is pretty good, they spent a lot of last season correcting the cast anomalies to straighten the story out.

Quad Master

Skilled
Apr 17, 2005
Mumbai, IN
Me too completely updated and its the best of the best tv series i have ever seen , keeps getting better and better and more confusing too.

So many questions left unanswered.

Still have to watch the 11th epi.

gizmoholic

Adept
Jul 6, 2005
yet to get the 11th episode ..(Damn those night unlimited schemes ) :mad:

Pity that we are not getting to see a lot of Sawyer..He steals every little scene in which he appears..

Apart from that the best actor in the series i think is Benjamin Linus.. That guy makes you feel he really is the good guy..when suddenly that smirk appears on his face..and then you feel..is he ? :D:D

Switch

Skilled
Jan 13, 2005
The show will go into answer mode from now onwards... For the first time LOST will have a 3 Episodes seasone finale.... Out of which first hour will be aired on next thursday and two will be aired a fortnight after that...

gizmoholic

Adept
Jul 6, 2005
yeah..

There's No Place Like Home: Part 1 :- May 15, 2008

There's No Place Like Home: Parts 2 and 3 :- May 29, 2008.

Source : wikipedia :p

Ank1t

Skilled
Jun 25, 2006
Bangalore
www.iservice.co.in
Saw the 11th ep this morning. Man it gets better and better :D

A thought..

They obviously, somehow, are successful in moving the island cuz in the 9th episode Whitmore tells Ben that he will find the island. Whereas he has already found it (as of now) i.e found its current location..

cOOl_chap

Adept
Mar 18, 2006
www.v-street.net
Switch said:
Just finished watching Ep11 of Season 4, And i am lost for words.

It just keeps getting better. So firstly who all are uptodate with all the LOST season's.

All those who are following it. Who is your favourite character.

Mine was Chairlie till he was alive(I don't know weather he would come back or not). And now Desmond.

Totally agreed !!

Favorite Character :

Sawyer!! ...Jack...Locke...Mr. Linus :D ( omg..hes one hellova intriguing character...) Charlie :) and the " Do I know you Brother! " guy --> Desmond :D

aah...dont think ne words are needed to describe the show...just 1 thing--> Abso****inlutely IMBA!!!

HATS off to Mr. Abrams and the clan...
Waiting for the next episode :) lets see how they " MOVE THE ISLAND " ::p

PS: Sorry for the spoiler !