The Mobile Photography Thread

Re: Mobile Gallery

stormblast said:
y have u taken the pics at such a low res on p990i

akshitmohan said:
I think he's resized them ...
Actually was just trying the different resolutions to see which one produced the crispiest of the pics..:p N i didnt resize them at all..they are directly from the phone..no retouching done...:)

^^Well thts my digi...:p Seems like i didnt check b4 posting...:ashamed: i have close to 50 shots of tht very structure from all sorts of angles including those taken by my p990i..i'll post it again tomorrow..:)

just take any pic with ur digi and save it on ur pc...right click and check its properties...in the properties window, click the summary tab..thts whr ur pics metadata is stored..

actually most digis embed the info in the pic file..so no matter how much u may edit it, you'll still know whr the image originated from....;)

ok 1 pic that i took from my phone (w810i)

sorry not a really good photographer

Attachments

• DSC00003.jpg
    DSC00003.jpg
    173.1 KB · Views: 285

here is a photo of a bunglow ..taken with my k750i .. must say one hell of a 2 mpix camera phone ..:hap2:

Attachments

• DSC00951.JPG
    DSC00951.JPG
    350.5 KB · Views: 275

few n82 shots ..

outdoor ..

night shot with low lighting ..xenon flash :hap2:

hey guys keep posting picts ..

night shot in total darkness

hey guys keep posting picts ..

Re: The Photography Thread !

Pics from my k750

Small clock tower
DSC01726.JPG

M-zen,some of might not like the paint job.But the car looked neat.
DSC01544.JPG

using SE K810i .

some snaps using my brand new Sony Ericsson K810i :-

2547495704_9f056bc8f9_b.jpg

A panorama shot by photography n00b:bleh:

2543002164_3e464e38ab_b.jpg

my rubber estate wala house ;)

2550518853_051fba649a_b.jpg

shot from my hilly house near Thodupuzha(rubber estate).distant hills..:)

^^ Looks like the panorama was not joined properly by the s/w. Basically you are supposed to identify key elements at the edges and make sure you include them in two consecutive pics (e.g. a light pole on the right hand edge of the first pic should be included in the left hand edge of the second pic - and so on). The s/w then easily recognizes these and creates a nice panorama

Here are some more pics from my recent trip to New Delhi.Pardon the poor picture quality, they were taken with my Nokia N73.

15341311xo0.jpg

30752198qd0.jpg

51635971pv6.jpg

This picture is interesting, the marks you see on the black surface came from a cannon ball that was shot during a war sometime 500 (not sure) years ago and the hole you see on the white structure above the arches is where the ball hit after skidding off the black surface.

67419754ag9.jpg

12816264bq5.jpg
elhiqi9.jpg[/IMG]

^ Pic 1, the audience/ppl are distracting in an otherwise wonderful pic.

Pic 2 looks like its straight out of 40s :O power of B&W :eek:hyeah:

Pic 4, India Gate looks minuscule against the mighty sky .. nice composition :hap2:

Some shots with the N73 ... damm is nice to have such a good cam on the phone ..

Everything set to auto , lighting conditions were pretty poor :p

Back