The Notion Ink - Adam thread

I am losing faith in Adam now.... I dont see Preorder 2 coming very soon and even if we somehow get lucky..the delivery would take another month or two...by tht time we have motorola xoom and Ipad 2 and many more tabs in market...

Engadget reports that some of the NI apps have been ported to other android devices..... so fast????

apparently xda was hard at work.

govigov said:
Engadget reports that some of the NI apps have been ported to other android devices..... so fast????

apparently xda was hard at work.
Yes they are ported on android devices, I am using sniffer,Quick office HD from NI, cool app. Even mail app from NI is very good than my tab's mail client, will port it to SGT soon.

Anyone got this?

Hello and Greetings from Notion Ink!

We know that many of your have been eagerly awaiting to purchase your Adam!

We are delighted to inform you that we will be sending you an invite to order your Adam starting from 9 February 0900hrs IST to 11 February 0900hrs IST. (IST = GMT + 5.5hrs)

You will be sent an e-mail with a link in it, using which your order can be placed.

Here are some things we would like you to know before you attempt to place your order.

1. We strongly suggest that you call your bank/credit card company before clicking on the link, to preauthorise this transaction, in order to avoid any issues while placing your order. This is necessary as your bank/credit card company may flag this transaction or block it completely. If you have not used your card to make high value international transactions before or if you are placing this order using the Internet from a location.

2. Currently, payments would be possible only through VISA (credit and debit) and AmEx cards only. We are still in the process of acquiring MasterCard as a payment partner, which is stuck at MasterCard's end. This is why Internet banking is available as a payment option for Indian card holders. We are afraid these are the only payment methods accepted currently.

The following variants of the Adam would be available for purchase now.

USD 375.33 / INR 18916 LCD Wi-fi only

USD 425.33 / INR 21416 LCD Wi-fi + 3G (UMTS 850 / 1900 MHz)

USD 425.33 / INR 21416 LCD Wi-fi + 3G (UMTS 900 / 2100 MHz)

USD 499.45 / INR 25122 PixelQi Wi-fi only

USD 549.99 / INR 27649 PixelQi Wi-fi + 3G (UMTS 850 / 1900 MHz)

USD 549.99 / INR 27649 PixelQi Wi-fi + 3G (UMTS 900 / 2100 MHz)

We charge a flat shipping fee of USD 50 / INR 2350 for your order. We use DHL,TNT and EMS as shipping companies.

Currently, orders would be shipped out in two different batches - 25 February to 28 February 2011 and 5 March to 10 March 2011.

You would be split into the appropriate batch on a first come first serve basis.

Any customs charges, duties or local taxes applicable to your order will have to be borne by you.

In case you do not receive your invite before the time specified above, we suggest that you first check your spam folder. If you still cannot find our invite, please write into us at support@notionink.com with 'Invite Request' as the subject line.

We kindly request you to wait till the end time specified above before mailing in to us about not receiving an invite.

Warm Regards

Notion Ink

Most probably we have to get the one with UMTS 900/2100MHz, not sure though.
The total cost for the top-end model will be Rs. 29,999 including shipping.

to all those who are sitting on fence.

read the reviews on notion ink addicts forum. Tablets are coming into the market but their availibity in indian market is still not certain. So if u have chance to grab a device with good hardware get it. You can update the OS later. and keep in mind the price factor. the tabs who stand against adam from my point of view are Xoom and Ipad2 . both not available in india and expensive as hell.

to those who are still confused,read reviews and details at notioninkhacks.com
You can download latest Roms developed by us and adam is a great device and is open to rooting.I ordered mine on 5th February and its shipped. :)

Back