The Notion Ink - Adam thread

Hello All,

Here is the second video where we are showing our Mail’d. It is one of the faster email client around (you might have to pause a lot to follow whats happening, we could have just slowed down and showed you everything, but we don’t do that in real condition). Our new generation is impatient, and we have designed it for them.

Again those who would be commenting on the video quality, I will request you to wait for the production quality which will come later as a part of advertising campaign (also I need to go out of this building to buy a good camera first!).

Let all of us members here on TE collect money and donate a decent camera to Rohan Shravan, can't wait till CES 2011 and can't tolerate a crappy video everyday. :p

LINK

su30mki117 said:
Let all of us members here on TE collect money and donate a decent camera to Rohan Shravan, can't wait till CES 2011 and can't tolerate a crappy video everyday. :p

LINK

Well said .... I guess they were shooting with another Adam's swivel cam :p

It was shown off last year at CES and they were there again this year, but still no product in the market. I hope they bring it out soon to our itching hands. I mean this is one product after the iPad on which I will gladly spend my money.

dhruvrock2000 said:
Having played with it... its a pretty nifty device. Unfortunately for me , i'm just not into tablets... see no use for them tbh.
images

:bleh:

Back