The Official 'Need For Speed: Hot Pursuit' Thread! [PS3] [X360] [PC]

I saw the video for Shift 2 in the game and at first I tought it was a intro video for Hot Pursuit. But then the title came up and realised it was a different game releasing next year.

:) eagerly waiting to get the game. Waiting for intencity to dispatch it.

Does the game run on my XFX 7600GS with medium settings at 1440x900 resolution on Windows XP SP3? [I will be upgrading the GPU to GTX460 and PSU in sometime from now]

so then how did the guys who've commented above you get the games? Pirated stuff? I thought we weren't allowed to discuss pirated stuff on TE..

Maybe a few of them got the review copy or something...

Fahrenheit said:
so then how did the guys who've commented above you get the games? Pirated stuff? I thought we weren't allowed to discuss pirated stuff on TE..

Maybe a few of them got the review copy or something...
So long as we refrain from discussing about pirated content that's fine. Such as posting links to RS, MU, torrent sites, open discussions on cracks, warez, scene releases etc. :)

ubergeek said:
but do you reccomned the game i mean is it worth 900rs :D

Yes it is. But then again, that's just me. It's free from any performance issues on the PC and has a fun filled career mode. Besides you'll have online stuff to take part in, so some more incentive right there. What else are you looking for?

Ethan_Hunt said:
Yes it is. But then again, that's just me. It's free from any performance issues on the PC and has a fun filled career mode. Besides you'll have online stuff to take part in, so some more incentive right there. What else are you looking for?

one of the main features that impressed me is the autolog feature sure console wil have a great community for it how about the PC ? will the online community be active?

Back