The Official 'Need For Speed: Hot Pursuit' Thread! [PS3] [X360] [PC]

^I think Kauzy's right Allwyn. I was able to clock the silver using the Mc F1 (got a 3:13:84 something later :ashamed:) when I avoided the shortcuts, took the straight route and managed the curves nicely - I mean brake (RT) to drift and a small shot of nitrous to get the car straight out of the curve. Do not, I repeat do not hit a single vehicle or the fencing - this affects the time severely although we may not realise it. Since there are no opponent vehicles, getting the nitrous to fill up is harder on this track. Drifting and close calls are the only way to do that. :(

Even the 911GT3 RS pissed me off real bad. Clocked 3:00:03 once when 3:00:00 was for Gold. Managed it after a couple of tries though. :p

anybody bought the game yet??
Desecrator said:
Since there are no opponent vehicles, getting the nitrous to fill up is harder on this track. Drifting and close calls are the only way to do that. :(
ah.. driving on oncoming lane maybe?? :p

Most recent achievement! :happy:

Allwyn your turn! :p

Drove the Veyron Super Sport and the Reventon Roadster yesterday. The car dynamics in the game are simple mind blowing. The spoiler of the Veyron deploys itself at around 140 mph which btw happens exactly in the real world! And retracts itself to suit the speed as the car crosses 200+ mph. Similarly, the Veyron has the rear flaps deploying when the speed crosses a certain limit.

By far clocked the Gold in all the tracks. The Gauntlet race is the most annoying one - the cops chase you in Shelby GT500s, Corvettes, Panameras and the Gallardos sparing nothing. Few cop chases were hard but when the road blocks are dodged and the spike strips/emps/turbos are enabled at the right time, you can evade them quite easily. :D

Download started , so many games for now, AC brotherhood, Vanquish , COD Black Ops and now this

Desecrator said:
Most recent achievement! :happy:

Allwyn your turn! :p

Fantastic! I'm was out the entire day yesterday with my office buddies partying around. So didn't play anything at all. I'll resume after some mandatory rest today. :p

guys game crashs on starting first race in career ????

any solutions

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

common guys replysssss......

The game crashes for more than two cores. Set the affinity of the process to two cores. Go to Task manager->Process Tab->In the list look for Need for speed process and then right click, from the menu select "Set Affinity". Keep only two cores selected. Untick the rest.

yo :O its not only my problem but with many others to , something with multicore related and so can any buddy tell how they have installed the game and what they have done to play it ???

like any special settings with pc, gpu or any thing elses.... :)

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

and does we have to set the affinity to 2 cores ???

Set the affinity of NFS11.exe to 1 core by opening task manager (CTRL+ALT DEL) -> right clicking NSF11.exe in the "processes" category -> Set Affinity -> and then choosing Core 0 to run on the exe. However, it's been reported that setting Core 0 as well as Core 1 works very well, so I suggest trying that first. This game fix is mainly for quad core processors and up, but it's worth trying on other processors too.

Source: Game Fixes for Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit (lag, crashing, graphics issues, black screen, freezing, etc) | Geek Montage

game started but now only one problem remaining and that is cars graphic .....

i am able to max every setting but when i play the game every car looks like a projection and also transparent.

evnironment graphic is awesome and very good but what to do of cars ????

:(

GUYS have a look at this

this is my problem :(

like in images u can see the car is like an projection :mad: and the environment graphic is really good and so what can be the real problem :huh:

i have updated the ati ccc to 10.11 and also every windows 7 updates till today......

what should i do ????? :(

In my case, the tree and other objects some times comes flickering on the road. I saw it already reported in EA forums and according to them, it happens only if you ALT+TAB.

Back