The Official 'Need For Speed: Hot Pursuit' Thread! [PS3] [X360] [PC]

pavasedge said:
Cop campaign is boring and easy.Even if you collide many times it is still possible to get the gold.For me this game is over now.

Which 2 races do you require the Gold rating on? I take it, one is the final race, as you mentioned you secured a Silver on it. Which is the next one?

pavasedge said:
Cop campaign is boring and easy.Even if you collide many times it is still possible to get the gold.For me this game is over now.
sorry its not interceptor its the rapid response which is fraustrating.
I hate porshe using that bloody car i collided and crashed many times.i think i still haven't touched that race.
Fort mustang gt500 is another worst.Lousy to control.

Beaten the game as a cop. But stuck in this damn idiotic last race as a racer.How TF is this race supposed to be won whatever or how much i try everytime i finish as 4th i just dont understand how those fcking a$$ idiotic cars speed increases magically just when you are around 4-2 miles away from the finish .

^Are you referring to the the last track which is 70Km odd? What car? I think mine was a Zonda. Don't remember exactly but it was fairly easier IMO compared to the McF1 race in the beginning. Almost threw my controller in frustation!

Gannu said:
^Are you referring to the the last track which is 70Km odd? What car? I think mine was a Zonda. Don't remember exactly but it was fairly easier IMO compared to the McF1 race in the beginning. Almost threw my controller in frustation!
Yep that 43.5 miles one! I am using these cars koengg agera or mclaren F1.
Others are still locked! How or whatever i try at the end these fckrs manages to slip past me.

The last race is totally absurd,unrealistic everytime i become 4th strange that everytime the other two cars far behind me manages to beat me just before the finish line.

worst last race i have ever played.

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

Alright man you need bugati to finish this race.Atlast completed it.

Guys im planning a second playthrough of this game using gamepad this time....

But the only thing that's holding me back....is the annoying videos in the game.....and there are a lots of them....

First of all there are intro videos ....which take ages to actually start the game..

then there is one before the race....which even after skipping ....makes you watch the whole video...

the list gois on....

the most annoying one is the in-race videos...when u crash or use spike-strip etc etc

So in short.

IS there any way to completely disable all the videos?

Googled a lot ....same case evrybody is annoyed...but still there is no patch or a work-around like deleting some files etc etc

Back