The OG Red Dead Redemption is finally making a comeback

That's a pleasant surprise.
It's not coming to PC, and IDK how it'll run on Switch. Many of the assets have been reused, its essentially a re-release on Switch / PS4. R* screwed up GTA Definitive edition, I think what they're doing with RDR will look sane in comparison lol

It's just a shameless money grab. It's a stupid port, not even a remaster or remake of any magnitude. Why would people pay for this? Just play it on PC on an emulator if there is no change to the game's assets.

I like the lingo Rockstar has used - "coming to modern Playstation systems".......lol Rockstar, a PS4 is not a "modern" system by any stretch. Also, just because you can play it on a PS5 using backwards compatibility does not make it "modern" either. They really think their gaming base is stupid, don't they?

I'm still holding out hope that they will eventually remake RDR1 in RDR2's engine (Last of Us Part I style). They have most of the map already (sans Mexico), the voicelines and animations can be reused, and the campaigns would tie in really well together.

Back