The ONE you've been waiting for!

Its a beautiful phone. Congrats!

Just wanted to ask by how much does the camera protrude from the back? In the photos it seems a bit too much. And is the lens 'open' or covered by plastic/glass? The plastic cover on my Desire's camera got scratched and thus screwed up my photos.

#[member='paraman']

It protrudes roughly 2mm, and the lens is covered, don't know by plastic or glass..

#[member='Saiyan']

Will test video capability once i reach hom. Btw, I observed a strange thing, was playing Teeter, which came preinstalled, despite quad cores, the game had a bit of a lag.. it was like, you are playing a FPS at 25FPS..

HTC And Nvidia Confirm Problems With The HTC One X & Tegra 3

http://www.androidpi...04185/htc-one-x

#[member='prankie']

Its gonna be like LG O2X. It was one of the first Tegra 2 handset and had its set of teething problems. But the Galaxy R which also has Tegra 2 chip faced lesser problems than the ones which plagued the LG O2X. So the problems with Tegra 2 were rectified as the time passed and newer bugs were found.

HTC OneX is also the first handset to be launched in the mass market with Tegra 3, so it'll have its share of teething issues which will be rectified by incremental updates, moreover its a new handset which will have its share of bugs.

Note: Prime was a Tab so there could be some differences in its drivers.

One thing you can hope is that HTC will provide faster updates for this 'One' than what LG had provided for its O2X. So you'll have to live with the problems for sometime.

Oops the post got a bit long.
happy55.gif
bleh.gif

#[member='Freaky']

Just uploaded "Spy Next door" movie on my One X @720P .mkv file, and the phone played it without any hiccup.
<
Will also upload the video for the same in a while.

Everyone, the reboot problem has hopefully been sorted out, culprit was I guess whatsapp application! Did a factory reset and the phone is working flawlessly from last 12 hours!

Played Shodowgun, Riptide, World of Goo, all are working amazing!

Ok folks, here is the video! Sorry for the poor quality recorded it with my nexus one, would've taken hours on my slow net if I would've used my DSLR.

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P5kknMIz5jI[/media]

#[member='Freaky']

Just uploaded "Spy Next door" movie on my One X @720P .mkv file, and the phone played it without any hiccup.
happy19.gif
Will also upload the video for the same in a while.

Everyone, the reboot problem has hopefully been sorted out, culprit was I guess whatsapp application! Did a factory reset and the phone is working flawlessly from last 12 hours!

Played Shodowgun, Riptide, World of Goo, all are working amazing!

Ok folks, here is the video! Sorry for the poor quality recorded it with my nexus one, would've taken hours on my slow net if I would've used my DSLR.

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P5kknMIz5jI[/media]

amazing !!

BTW willing to exchange it with Blade ???
234.gif
ohyeah.gif

I've been using this device for 2 days now, and I must say that I'm blown away by the performance of the device. This is nothing like any device I have ever owned before, slams Galaxy Nexus right on its face, and suddenly my friends iPhone 4 seem to look outdated
123.gif

Fit and finish is top notch, who says all HTC phone's look the same!

Sense 4 is breath of fresh air, though it's a ram killer (without any apps RAM usage is 73%)

Camera is better than iPhone 4's can't compare to 4S as I don't own it, there are loads of filters, and HDR feature is amazing! You can adjust how much depth you want when you select DOF filter..

Now some negatives.. Phone becomes mini oven while charging, screen becomes warm while playing games.. and white color is dirt magnet. So have to make sure my hands are clean while even touching the device..!

Hopefully, I'll finish writing the review this Sunday..
<

Please post the points that you want to know about the phone..

#[member='Freaky']

Just uploaded "Spy Next door" movie on my One X @720P .mkv file, and the phone played it without any hiccup. Will also upload the video for the same in a while.

Most plays 720p nothing different did you also try play the movie on wifi ?

#[member='dinjo']

Now who watches 720p movie on mobile that too in the house over wifi
<
anyways will try that, but I don't know whether my cheap Netgear router will have enough juice to handle that much data..

#[member='dinjo']

tongu23e.gif
anyways will try that, but I don't know whether my cheap Netgear router will have enough juice to handle that much data..
#[member='dinjo']

tongu23e.gif

Try to stream movie off wifi then only you will be able to realise whether it can stream movies or not.

And yes if 720p is just 500Mb why not,

Back