The Orange Box

Homer said:
Where did you get it from.Just came from Alfa,he told me it will be available only after Diwali:S Please tell me from where you got it?

you are mistaken. its available at alfa for Rs.750/-

just installed everything. its updating tf2. so yes u need to update once u install it.

I got the Orange Box for 900 :| .... the 1st disc wont read . I removed the Disc turned it upside down ,found a huge scratch on the disc ,this one is a goner .... bad part is I dont have time to go back to Lammy to get it replaced.

I am wondering if this is due to my DVD Rom .. although I suspect the d00d who sold me this game .. he had kept it away with some other games rather than his cd rack.

Anybody has the Email Add for WWC.

DOnt bother getting replacement discs from WWC. OB discs are mostly bad. Yes they came bad from the manufacturer itself. 1 scratch wont make disc bad as such.

My discs also wont read.

If you cant download from steam, just get the files from someone who already have downloaded it from the steam.

It is kind of this bad ... the scratch goes all the way round the disc.

I guess Dloading through steam is the only way then ,although with my 256kb (1gb cap + Night Unlimited) connection I'd probably be able to play well before Half Life 3 releases :p

Back