The Palace of my Dreams is here

Udit

Skilled
Arrived at 12:30pm today :eek:hyeah:
No talk just pics. All bare case for now :cool2:
Installation pics will be posted when everything is shifted into it :)
Costed Rs. 16150 all inclusive :O

:hap2: :clap: :yahoo:

One year ago when I bought my Stacker 830 for 13.5k I got virtual stares from many people here... but so much can change in a year :D

RiO said:
One year ago when I bought my Stacker 830 for 13.5k I got virtual stares from many people here... but so much can change in a year :D

Haha, pockets have gotten heavy m8 in 1 year lol. at least mine did :rofl:
Yours were always heavy. :p

superczar said:
though don't you think calling it the palace of your dreams is a little too far fetched :)

nopes as I just need a small room of max 250 sq. feet to fit everything i own :p

but the PC is my life :eek:hyeah:

so having a big house & all was never my dream :)

My PC, Internet, Girls, Food, Air, My Breathing Apparatus, Water, Electricity, Clothes & My Family is all I need to live :D

Udit said:
My PC, Internet, Girls, Food, Air, My Breathing Apparatus, Water, Electricity, Clothes & My Family is all I need to live :D

Haha, thats all anyone needs to live :p

You owe me a treat btw dont forget that hehe..

RiO said:

Not from me :rofl:.... remember i was pestering u to get it all the time :p.

Funky said:
Haha, thats all anyone needs to live :p

You owe me a treat btw dont forget that hehe..

no many need cars, high end in car entertainment systems, bikes, booze, perfumes, traveling, fancy clothes, fancy shades, fancy watches, fancy shoes, fancy waist belts & high end audio systems at home too :p

ya your treat is due just come to Kolkata :D

@RiO, i remember i was one of them :ashamed:

RiO said:
Aah!! Finally you learnt how to show off!!;) :lol:
Beware ppl with light pockets- stay away from Rio and his Rigs- he is the source of the STACKER Virus.:p

Funky said:
Haha, pockets have gotten heavy m8 in 1 year lol. at least mine did :rofl:
Yours were always heavy. :p
Ya- first time in my life i see this- a person quits job and pockets get heavier!!:rofl:
j/k.:p

Udit said:
nopes as I just need a small room of max 250 sq. feet to fit everything i own :p

but the PC is my life :eek:hyeah:

so having a big house & all was never my dream :)

Congrats Udu- now you can finally breathe easier finally- it didn't get robbed enroute!!:bleh:

Back