The Personal Hygiene Thread!

Re: Which deo is better?

asingh said:
Real men use green BRUT. :)
My roomie uses a dark green/brown one and I can't stand the smell of that shit. Way too strong and he keeps spraying it all over the body like he's going for a date!

Btw I don't use deos since I am allergic to it. Mild perfumes ftw!

Nivea Blue, shake well before use, use it underarm & on open body part keeping at least 1 feet away from your body.

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

Gannu said:
Btw I don't use deos since I am allergic to it. Mild perfumes ftw!

Try Nivea :)

Srirama said:
Look its all a matter of preference.
Personally I use Park avenue,since I like it. Done Deal :)
though the perfume smells nice. I have observed i sweat more when i applied it on me.
Also i got some rashes in my underarm so i discontinued it.
My preference goes to adidas 24 hour protection,jovan musk and denim musk.

Garnier for Men !!
Try the Absolute Dry one !!

When it comes Deo, perfumes etc.its all personal prefernce.BTW,u din't liked Nivea :O

Step 1: Create a thread in TE asking which deo is better ??

Step 2 : Make a decision as if its the most important one in life.

Step 3 : Lurke in the forum for coupon codes.

Step 4 : Order Online.

Step 5: Rant if the courier steals the package. If YES then repeat Step 1 else Step 6.

Step 6 : Use it.

Step 7: Never move out of the house.

:|

blr_p said:
Do you sweat a lot ?

Maybe you want to use an anti-perspirant instead of just a deodorant.

Why don't you just try some old fashioned powder. Much cheaper and might last longer.
No, in hot climate you'd be lucky if they last more than 4 hours. If you're in an air conditioned environment it will last 8 hours but thats really pushing it.
I tried it for testing on my skin.

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

pretttt said:
Old Spice Original one. Absolutely the best!
I guess this is what i was expecting..

bennysachdev said:
R u guys serious.....which deo is better thread on Techenclave?? Jeezz!!!! Shutdown your pc and go outside!!
we kinda got into habit of asking for second opinion on TE before doing any purchase :p

ramanujpatro said:
Garnier for Men !!

Try the Absolute Dry one !!

When it comes Deo, perfumes etc.its all personal prefernce.BTW,u din't liked Nivea :O

There was nothing wrong with the smell but what was written on pack(Last for 24 Hour) contradicts .

asingh said:
^^
Only women are supposed to like it...! Not men..! ha ha... :)
But sometimes I have to sit next to him in the bus. Wonder how the others tolerate the smell. I felt it is too strong a fragrance.

Emperor, I develop rashes even for the mildest deos. Have tried Nivea before.

Metalspree said:
Step 1: Create a thread in TE asking which deo is better ??

Step 2 : Make a decision as if its the most important one in life.

Step 3 : Lurke in the forum for coupon codes.

Step 4 : Order Online.

Step 5: Rant if the courier steals the package. If YES then repeat Step 1 else Step 6.

Step 6 : Use it.

Step 7: Never move out of the house.

:|
Step 8: create a status on FB.. :p

@OP.. why not try bathing everyday :S

ggt said:
we kinda got into habit of asking for second opinion on TE before doing any purchase :p
be it tech stuff or regular stuffs:p

i wonder what would be the question, if some gals were to be on te. Which lipstick/dress/w******/....

lida said:
The base note in a perfume is designed to last only for 12 hrs in the best of perfumes u can get in the world... I highly doubt they have created a deo which can last for 24hrs...

If I am not wrong I think youare talking about the anti-prepirant deos... They keep the skin dry probably for 24 hrs but the good smell will disappear in a couple of hours...

And never ask for perfume/deo advice its a very personal thing and no one can say which is better.... Something which I like will not appeal to someone else....

For futher info wait for rite to comment....
Now we will discuss boxers, toothbrushes, hair brushes and socks and everything else... So dont worry its comming and we cannot do anything about it...
GT supposed to be GT and I guess This is indeed GT.

I was just trying to figure out why these people keep on telling lies(24 Hour protection A big lie).

I guess this is something ASCI (Advertising Standards Council of India ) should take a note off.

Back