The Photography Thread !

Here's the TZ15 in action ...

66377442.jpg

kippu its seems you love ants ,wasps ;).Nice picture there :)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Title :Golden wheat !

3967794551_fe49b5b47a.jpg

nice one stuge..actually the pics are all of the same fireants , which are in my tree and it comes near my balcony ,so i just have to sit in my balcony and keep clicking :p

FOTOCON 2009 - Digital Photography Conference

Calling all Photography Enthusiasts!

I would like to invite you all to attend FOTOCON 2009 - a Digital Photography Conference, to be held from 23rd to 25th October 2009 in Bangalore.
This three day exclusive and dedicated program will concentrate on the basics in Digital Photography and will cover the finer aspects in practical photography. The three days of interaction with the experts in this field will answer all your questions and provide you with the basic understanding and knowledge in getting the best out of your camera and ultimately in getting good quality and professional photographs.

FOTOCON 2009 is aimed at all photography enthusiasts - beginners, hobbyists and amateurs.

Key note address and prize distribution will be by 'Ace Cricketer & Photography Enthusiast' Mr. Anil Kumble!

You can register for this unique conference online also!

More info available at www.fotocon2009.com

Thanks and best wishes,

kippu said:
wow which place is that ... do people throw coins to make wishes?
Thanks
This was taken at Narmada Dam near Rajpipla, in Gujarat. I was standing on the top of a "Stabilizer Dam". I wanted to go down to get a clear angle, but there were a lot of fencing and time was limited, will go again with my friends and go into the waters. We had a very very rare opportunity to tour the whole Dam, including the hydro power station underground and the top of the dam. These places were extremely restricted. but this was taken at a public place. there were many other great places around the dam, i almost saw a Dozen of people with DSLRs and tripod over there.

@ANP: Those last two shots of yours are in awesome photojournalistic territory. Great stuff!

@Chaos, delirious: C'mon am sure we can see more shots from you guys. :) Especially you Chaos! Show off that 5D II I say! ;)

@vb86: I did not like the sunset shot that much but the sepia-toned shot is much better. Good composition and isolation. :)

It's been soo long since I posted here that I don't even know what to post now. :D So here's a mixture of shots from my stream:

1. Infinity. Shot on the Little Rann of Kutch, Gujarat.

2. Falooda! Shot in Shivaji market, Pune.

3. The contemplative goat. Shot near Temgarh dam, enroute to Lavasa.

4. The human relic. Shot at the Meherengarh fort, Jodhpur.

5. Ah Lavasa! Lavasa. :)

6. Beauty is timeless.
Shot with my new Minolta "beercan" 70-210 f4 lens. :D

Cheers!
Payne

Back