The Photography Thread !

thanks sabret :)

I wish time could roll back--->(read note too )

4338479817_2a6e1a435a_b.jpg

tilt corrected

4339220784_6f322f1718_b.jpg

black and white version

4339219850_0100b96f9e_b.jpg

Exposure time :663 sec (single exposure )

picture was taken in the morning time (just before sunrise ).I have changed the temperature setting bit to reflect that.

aslo picture is slightly tilted ,but If tilt is correctedthen north star is chopped off from the pic .I have posted the cropped one too .

Stuge said:
picture was taken in the morning time (just before sunrise ).I have changed the temperature setting bit to reflect that.

aslo picture is slightly tilted ,but If tilt is correctedthen north star is chopped off from the pic .I have posted the cropped one too .
663 secs:wow: which camera do u use?

Stuge said:

Stupendous Stuge ! Too good ! M ur fan now... Just love ur snaps....

U have lot of patience to keep such long exposures...

I want to try some of these shots myself now... First need to get a decent Tripod for me :)

Posting some of my snaps now.... These were taken during the last FULL MOON

P1040641%20copy.jpg

P1040642%20copy.jpg

P1040653%20copy.jpg

@Stuge: Check your flickr stream, I've gone mad fav'ing your shots. :) One of the best things about your photography has been how quickly you've learnt to make the most of your D40+10-24 combo! Your last few shots (from Shimla onwards) have been breath-taking and very very creative in application.

Wow.

@Stuge: Check your flickr stream, I've gone mad fav'ing your shots. :) One of the best things about your photography has been how quickly you've learnt to make the most of your D40+10-24 combo! Your last few shots (from Shimla onwards) have been breath-taking and very very creative in application.

Wow.

@delirious: Frikkin' cool shot man!

Here's one from me after a looooong while:

Shot at Panchgani, on the table-land.

Minolta 17mm lens on Sony A850.

4335626734_aef692b686.jpg

harish_21_10 said:
663 secs:wow: which camera do u use?

D40 currently :) ,but will getting new body soon :)

Well ,you can do long exposure in any dslr :)

thanks boomb and payne :)

and nice shot anp with 1 sec extra :p

@delirious: Its an amazing pic dude...linear patter of the clouds make it even better...

@payne: The pic is beautiful...wish I was there to see it for real...

I love this thread..

nice one hp :)..awesome pictures delirious and payne :)

Sunscape

4343052382_cb79534055_b.jpg

Tonemapped in Photomatix :)

4343050854_ed9d99450e_b.jpg

Took this picture from train :)

^^How do you do it stuge:hap2:

Amazing pics man...keep them coming...

Stuge said:
D40 currently :) ,but will getting new body soon :)

Well ,you can do long exposure in any dslr :)

Could share some more info on that? How can one achieve such long exposures? I dont have a DSLR but would love to know about it..

EDIT: Did some Google search and found that long exposure photos can be achieved using the Bulb feature...trying find out about how exactly it works..

Guys had a doubt,

i tried clicking some pics in the night..

with the flash on..

The thing is, circular things, i think they are called ghost orbs...lit up dust particles...come in the pics...

any suggestion on how to get rid of them..

Back