The Photography Thread !

Some more shots. Whatever my modest Canon TX1 could manage:)

IMG_1877 by pixelpardise, on Flickr

IMG_3616 by pixelpardise, on Flickr

IMG_3594 by pixelpardise, on Flickr

panorama2 by pixelpardise, on Flickr

IMG_0762 by pixelpardise, on Flickr

IMG_0723 by pixelpardise, on Flickr

IMG_0763 by pixelpardise, on Flickr

IMG_0825 by pixelpardise, on Flickr

IMG_0797 by pixelpardise, on Flickr

IMG_0902 by pixelpardise, on Flickr

IMG_1479 by pixelpardise, on Flickr

IMG_1621 by pixelpardise, on Flickr

IMG_1954 by pixelpardise, on Flickr

IMG_1953 by pixelpardise, on Flickr

Aces170 said:
Pranay: Some really good photos there!!
+1 !

today's shots :

path-1.jpg

sun-sky-1.jpg

@Aces170 and @harryneopotter : Thank you very much! Your compliments mean a lot to me. They give me the reassuring feeling that atleast some of those photos are actually nice and that I am not imagining them to be nice.:)

@harryneopotter: nice shots:). The empty benches in the first shot give a lot to think about, seeing the photo. And the second shot is of the sun, right? Is it edited in photoshop so that the colour is how it is now? Because whenever I try to shoot the sun I only get yellows and oranges. If not can you please tell me what to do to not get yellows and oranges?

wow.. don't visit this thread a day and I miss a lot!! So many awesome clickies! :D

@pranay - i see the sun like that usually everyday.. cloudy mornings.. and i love that hutch dog! :p

@ pranay : You are doing good work mate, keep posting :).

And yea, the "Sun" pic is edited in photoshop, originally it was orange-ish as you already know.

@drackz - lens?? Love the bg lighting :eek:hyeah: In the last pic.. make Joker point the gun at bat mama :p

@sahil - what is that building?

@Anshul - beautiful!! Only next time, try to put up a bigger pic here? I overlooked it thinking it was an avatar! o.o

Here's my catch

Unknown-ness by Bharathk89, on Flickr

Back