The Photography Thread !

Anshul said:
And now Abhishek has posted distorted photos
sSc_spin.gif

Guys, it takes only one click in lightroom for lens correction.

He hates our 10-20 boys, keeeel him! :bleh:

^ Yeah I read that already but I cant seem to find a lot of distortion in the snaps posted here. Maybe it will be easier to notice once the corrected snaps are posted and compared :)

@rravikantt: I think the HDR part looks slightly overdone, but apart from that awesome click. One question: What do you mean "Arundhati Castle"? That's a actual name of the castle or the title was inspired by the movie "Arundhati"? :p

@rravikantt : you need to do semi manual deghosting of your HDR if you are using photomatix. there are movements of people noticable.

also you need to do a perspective correction of the castle, it looks triangular bit.

Gannu said:
^Seemed like you went AWOL after the WD contest for a while. :p

Nah.. my Airtel BB sucked lately, they took weeks to fix it :(

iGo said:
@rravikantt: I think the HDR part looks slightly overdone, but apart from that awesome click. One question: What do you mean "Arundhati Castle"? That's a actual name of the castle or the title was inspired by the movie "Arundhati"? :p

Humm yeah.. i thought i overdone the HRD a bit, but it already took a painful 3hrs from me to get there on my 2008 iMac and finished in hurry at end.

Its not inspired, but the movie Arundhati was actually shot there. Its located at Yaganti, Karnool Dt, Andhra.

medpal said:
@rravikantt : you need to do semi manual deghosting of your HDR if you are using photomatix. there are movements of people noticable.

also you need to do a perspective correction of the castle, it looks triangular bit.

I used Nik HDR Fx Pro. I got to correct that. THanks for pointing it out.

Back