The Photography Thread !

I'm not much of a photographer but my first time seeing a double rainbow. The picture doesn't do justice to the actual scene.

Attachments

• IMG_20220702_190930.jpg
    IMG_20220702_190930.jpg
    52 KB · Views: 101
Ah! There it is. need to get that SilEighty and the FD.

Not a serious collector. Mostly into 1:64 ones.
My cousins husband's brothers son who is a little kid has hot wheels models about 400 to 500 with him. That kid loves hot wheels cars so his father bought him every known car available in stores. I saw then lastly in 2018. His father is a software consultant.

I bought my kid in 2017 Chota Bheem and Himalayan Adventure toys for her and some barbie dolls only when I was doing my job.

Now she is into watching Korean movies always in her Honor 8 tab. I can't understand why she likes Korean movies so much.

I watched horror movies mainly Cambodian, Korean, Japanese from Netflix. Somewhat comedy also there in such movies.

My cousins husband's brothers son who is a little kid has hot wheels models about 400 to 500 with him. That kid loves hot wheels cars so his father bought him every known car available in stores. I saw then lastly in 2018. His father is a software consultant.

I bought my kid in 2017 Chota Bheem and Himalayan Adventure toys for her and some barbie dolls only when I was doing my job.

Now she is into watching Korean movies always in her Honor 8 tab. I can't understand why she likes Korean movies so much.

I watched horror movies mainly Cambodian, Korean, Japanese from Netflix. Somewhat comedy also there in such movies.
Korean TV shows are content driven I saw a few episodes and was amazed as to how they take care of even the tiny aspects, unlike Indian soaps which have no lather no matter how hard you scrub them.

I was into both like 1:18/ 1:24 and 1:64 however I always wanted 1:64 with superb details and what not and shifted to it permanently in fact into its biz now..
Ditched anything above 1:64 due to space constraints.
Very true. I was initially into 1:32/24. But gave up due to hoarding by a small group of resellers who sell them at inflated prices. Sadly this has cascaded into 1:64 too.

Very true. I was initially into 1:32/24. But gave up due to hoarding by a small group of resellers who sell them at inflated prices. Sadly this has cascaded into 1:64 too.
Yes scalping is at all time high even in diecast no wonder those basic 129 bucks models are getting sold for over and above 350 and what not. Me myself buying them at inflated rates no option man..
Thanks to India BIS BS policy implied even on international toys...India isnt as such a major market for toys so no. co. will even care/bother for such crap certifications.

Last edited:
Back