The Photography Thread !

Yellow Greenery. on Flickr - Photo Sharing!

3371409776_73da0e22f9_b.jpg

Glad to know that you all liked the pics

@salluks: thanks. added you on Flickr
@vinaycm: great shots. Crips and perfect focus.

Here are rest of the pics from my photostream:

3285438577_0115ae50a8_b.jpg

3285475841_8ea6e3bc3b_b.jpg

3261010212_77c0e479c1_b.jpg

Give me Red:
3336127368_bf317f675d_b.jpg

3261010222_430477cf02_b.jpg

nice pictures paw,but I felt the red is very dominant ,which makes the first two little wary .I mean not very natural .

Stuge said:
nice pictures paw,but I felt the red is very dominant ,which makes the first two little wary .I mean not very natural .

You sound right, these two were taken with a point and shoot camera and original images were not to good and I seem to have gone over in PS to get more colors and contrast.

@Paw: Most of ur shots are perfect in color and contrast - great PP done in each! And some beautiful locales too. Beautiful stuff.

I absolutely love both the boat shots, the 2nd one is a winner! Where was those taken? Looks like Nainital/Uttaranchal or Dal/Kashmir.

@ANP: The greenery shot was the pick of the lot! :)

@vinaycm: Neat shots with the Sigma there! Why don't u upload smaller versions and try adding some comments once in a while as well? :)

Cheers!
Payne

@ANP: Thanks. I own D40 with 18 -55 mm VR lens and 70 -300 sigma telephoto + Macro

and a Sony point & shoot (very basic model with Sony lens)

@D.Payne: Thanks. The place is "Phewa Lake, Pokhra, Nepal" Went their on my honeymoon and both pics are taken with Sony P&S camera. Rather, these are the only two pics i posted here that are taken with P&S camera.

Payne, I love you work specially the low light photography.
Appreciation from members like ANP and Payne is really motivating.

Thanks again for all the appreciation. Criticism as well.

Back to clicking, Here is s Poser:
3381039080_faec2ab9e9_o.jpg

Camera: Nikon D40
Exposure: 0.003 sec (1/320)
Aperture: f/7.1
Focal Length: 300 mm
ISO Speed: 200
Exposure Bias: +1/3 EV

been a silent follower of this thread for a long time and here's a post of appreciation from my side.

just cant stop drooling over the quality of photography in here ..

I am already fan of D-payne, Delirious and Pawsingh.:D It's the kind of snaps that i would love to capture ..specially that waterdrops .:hap2:

even ANP,touzeen,sudarshan ,bladey ,stalker and others post some real good snaps..

some pics are totally magical and it just keeps getting better ..keep it up everyone.:clap:

sadly i cant post anything as i still dont own even P&S cam.:p

but i am keenly interested in photography..and try to capture whatever I can using my N73's 3.2mp cam.

will pursue dad to get a digicam soon.:ashamed:

@salluks: I doubt that. At least I would not have any problem sharing technique. as a matter of fact, there is not much technique. And I am sure no one else here has any problem with sharing their "technique". You just need to ask for it.

@FaH33m: Glad you liked the water drops. they are easy to capture, you just need little patience. Here are some more.

Back