The Photography Thread !

Nice clicks Faheem & Blueren...

@Faheem... That akashdeep snap looks fantastic...

@Blueren... Those fireworks look amazing... Wat was the shutter speed used ? 2 secs ?

Wow.... @delirious? ... That snap looks awesome !

m new to this....................so please bear with the deficiencies

3 brothers..........

OgAAAGvMFlYZdWBTih3d2b-rkc3_NL_qoL1NmTgS93uCpJbSW9bXTX6jlAIhQN991jwlZU_Za35GgtDEyPcsjqQ-9swAm1T1UIxM38dXJ9hjQ0Ypc7kurxsOOoY7.jpg

coffee??

OgAAAMToEmOH9R426ziL3uTkuYYa2cOLA6T977U3B4Yi98NslOcGpNRu2IWusPSDkTWytNYrSL5q5v98n9FpiY-i430Am1T1UG6dyyCcqrjNpmTI_JgkdGoaPEMP.jpg

Hi jit_devil2! I loved the lighting in your second pic. Where is this place exactly? Looks lovely for an early morning coffee! :D Anyway, I'm really into fiddling with lightroom and took ur pic as my new subject. Here's what I came up with :)

fuqdy1.jpg

@ blueren

awesome man.......................i got no idea about editing :( ....................

cn you please explain what u did????

btw the place is naggar castle near manali.............stayed there for a couple of days.

Nice pics guys, I havent used Lightroom, but you can enhance the sky effect using Photoshop's gradient tool.

One from my trip to Saputara:

5163163743_04caaf317c_b.jpg

Konquerror said:
^^^Awesome...can you tell us how you made the sky more blue?
jit_devil2 said:
@ blueren

awesome man.......................i got no idea about editing :( ....................

cn you please explain what u did????

btw the place is naggar castle near manali.............stayed there for a couple of days.

Anshul said:

I was using photoshop until i checked out lightroom for myself. I got to know about gnd filter tool through the above post. :) Photoshop is great too! Its basically trial and error until you are satisfied with it

6 sec at f/6.3 and ISO 200. I held the shutter open from the time it went boom till the time there was only smoke left

I'm only using a canon 500D with kit lens and a tripod + lightroom

Back