The second Indian Joins the 200 club.

iprincepankaj said:
But he more than enough made amends for it by staying almost till end and scoring briskly.... and its irony that you on one hand are criticizing Sehwag for caring only about his 100 and on the other talking about others not getting to their milestones :no:
Also Sehwag would be the last man playing for personal milestones it doesn't matter if he is on 0 or 99.. if the ball is there to be hit he will hit it.:clap:

I am not criticizing, just seeing the other side of the double ton. i said 'personal milestone is good, but not at the cost of others'. Yeah Sehwag is the one who doesn't really care about tons and would dare to hit a six no matter he is on 0, 99 or 199 :)

it was a treat to watch him play.

Following comment was being circulated on facebook.

"on 8th Dec 2011, first time a HUMAN has made 200, last time it was GOD who made it.":D

hawk_128 said:
200 run(highest odi score) was Sachin's only record that could be beaten !

Good that it came from another Indian. ! :D
There is now another record that Sachin now holds though.

"slowest double century in ODI history". :p

Sent from Samsung Galaxy Note using Tapatalk Pro.

I feel proud just coz two Indians are in records books for scoring a double ton in one dayers... Whether it be Sachin or Sehwag...... Both are best in their style of playing this game...

Spacescreamer said:
You can also catch highlights on bcci.tv iinm.
They did had those ready to play clips from 2 inns resp.
Thanks for it man. :)
Sehwag was brutal but also played some cheeky shots especially behind the wicket, true to his form of batting without any fear. :eek:hyeah:
Now some more cricketers are added to the list who have nightmares the day before when they know he's in the playing 11, and their only plan is to get him out by hook or crook and that to ASAP !! :rofl:

Back