The Smartphone OS Wars 2013

decent, above average bordering on good writing ! was an informative article to read.
please CHANGE the TOPIC - this has nothing to do with phones does it? its about mobile os's / platforms??
Thank You . i am still working on my writing style ...
why change the topic ? ? The thread topic reflects the content doesn't it ? . And this has everything to do with phones/smartphones !! (Nowadays most people choose their phones based on the mobile OS as much as anything else )

New tech does not necessarily mean the device will succeed. Some nokia phone few years back came with a small HDD in it and it was a failure from what i know. N91 or something.

True . There is always the risk that a new tech may flop . And i think the people at Ubuntu understand this ... Some features they have chosen are very very strange (two 4G antennas for instance ? ) .
But what they are trying to build .. is a phone which doubles up as a Desktop CPU !! I am very interested to see if this will work out ..

^Also, though I'm excited for the edge and want it to succeed, the technologies are not so new after all. For example, moto x also uses sapphire crystal, hp's new tablet also uses ssd etc.[DOUBLEPOST=1374853813][/DOUBLEPOST]Also, they included the dual lte antenna so that it can work on 4G networks across the globe. Each antenna is for a different type of 4G network.

Back