The Tarantula Returns!!!

Udit

Skilled
I got a Lian-Li PC-A70F XTREME EDITION Full Tower Cabinet on 24th May, 2010 for Rs. 18328 via "PhOeNiX" through M.D. Computers (The Kolkata Dealer of Lian-Li) but assembled on 22nd June due to some confusions regarding the decision whether I should keep it or not but finally decided to keep it so after I received 8x 2TB Hard Drives (Rs. 51200) & my Lian-Li EX-H34 SATA Hot Swap HDD Rack Kit (Rs. 3500 I think) I got it assembled with the help of TE member "cranky" who did an amazing job at cable management in my opinion & I really appreciate it.

The cabinet is amazing at everything specially the quality & size but the cooling isn't up to the mark & is slightly below CM HAF 932 also the side panels are too thin.

The SATA Hot Swap HDD Rack Kit quality in comparison is poorer.

So I took the pictures & was about to post but didn't because I didn't have everything.

Then I installed my ZOTAC GeForce GTX 480 AMP 1.5GB GPU (Rs. 31700) & Corsair Dominator 3x2GB 1600MHz CL7 DDR3 Memory (Rs. 14200) on 14th July but still didn't have my SSD.

Now after I received my Olympus E-PL1 12.3 Megapixel Digital Camera (Rs. 24500), Mushkin Callisto DLX 240GB SSD (Rs. 41000) & 5x Noctua NF-P14 FLX 140mm Fans (Rs. 5250) I decided to finally do it.

I installed the SSD & Fans on 7th August & took pictures today to post.

I must say I'm very Happy. :D

Many Thanks to "cranky", "PhOeNiX" & M.D. Computers.

So here are the pictures :

Before attaching Filters :

After attaching Filters :

Cable management outside the enclosure = bad. Could have been better IMO. :p

Good to see the system back in action. :)

PS: Did you sell the HD5870 finally?

Desecrator said:
Cable management outside the enclosure = bad. Could have been better IMO. :p

Good to see the system back in action. :)

PS: Did you sell the HD5870 finally?
11k payment due

got 5k

didn't ship

kekerode said:
Hey send me two of these AMP (Rs. 1700 each) :p

Rig looks stunning :D

thirumalkumaran said:
Ok dude, Is the 480 amp only 1700Rs, Thats damn cheap, where did you get it?

Noticing these much gadgets, just checked udit's profile..

My heart now pains...
Rs. 31700 missed the 3 :p

don't pain Thirumal it's ok :)

apollyon said:
Tarantula's even more stronger now :p

isn't 3 fans on the d14 overkill? i'm sure it can handle your 920 @ 4ghz easily with two fans?
my 920 @4GHz needs 1.4v & my D14 base is scratched don't know how so need 3

will probably get a H70

Awesome setup and reall nice stuff....but please take out those two noctua fans...they just dont go with the overall scheme..

Back