The Tarantula Returns!!!

the rig is awesoem excellent it is too powerfull amazinf cabling with amazingprices paid oh man this is really a killah yaar...what a machime too good what config

Wow man! Like someone said this is actually pain inducing! Congrats buddy. Super rig. But really really curious to know, what do you do with sooo much harddisk space? :)

The dust really seems like a big problem.

Anyway, awesome stuff dude. Congratulations!!

pretttt said:
Wow man! Like someone said this is actually pain inducing! Congrats buddy. Super rig. But really really curious to know, what do you do with sooo much harddisk space? :)

The dust really seems like a big problem.

Anyway, awesome stuff dude. Congratulations!!
My room has a dust issue

movies, tv shows, games & mirrored backup

:drool2: @Udit : I see there is a small string/rope :S which is tied b/w the HSF and the rear exhaust fan ..whats all that about ?

l33t said:
:drool2: @Udit : I see there is a small string/rope :S which is tied b/w the HSF and the rear exhaust fan ..whats all that about ?
tied the fans as fan clips didn't fit scythe gentle typhoons

Nice rig,what is the total damage? and issue with the fan clips but i used old wires and winded around the heatsink which is better for unmounting.

joel.monty said:
Nice rig,what is the total damage? and issue with the fan clips but i used old wires and winded around the heatsink which is better for unmounting.
440k current market value

Udit said:
& my Lian-Li EX-H34 SATA Hot Swap HDD Rack Kit (Rs. 3500 I think)
The SATA Hot Swap HDD Rack Kit quality in comparison is poorer.
Sorry for bumping this up - is the EX-H34 available in India?
And what are your complaints with it? Is the poor quality in terms of the finish or in terms of function?

Crazy_Eddy said:
Sorry for bumping this up - is the EX-H34 available in India?

And what are your complaints with it? Is the poor quality in terms of the finish or in terms of function?
ya it's available via PhOeNiX

poor quality in terms of function like cable & fan placement

other than that it's perfect

2x Intel Core i7 980x | 3x Intel Core i7 920 |3x Asus Rampage II Extreme | 2x Asus Rampage III Extreme | 2x Gigabyte X58A-UD7 | 3x 6GB DDR3 Corsair Dominator 1600 Cl7 | 1x Patriot Viper II 6GB 2000 Cl8 | 3x Corsair Hx1000 | 3x Antec 1200 | 2x Intel 80Gb G2 SSD | 2xWD 150GB Velociraptor + 1x WD 300GB Velociraptor +5TB | Msi Nvidia Gtx 295 | Msi Ati 4870x2 OC Edition | 2x Msi Ati 4890 OC Editions| 2x Sapphire Ati 5870's| Sapphire 5970 OC Edition |
yeah look whos' talking:O:O

Marcus Fenix said:
2x Intel Core i7 980x | 3x Intel Core i7 920 |3x Asus Rampage II Extreme | 2x Asus Rampage III Extreme | 2x Gigabyte X58A-UD7 | 3x 6GB DDR3 Corsair Dominator 1600 Cl7 | 1x Patriot Viper II 6GB 2000 Cl8 | 3x Corsair Hx1000 | 3x Antec 1200 | 2x Intel 80Gb G2 SSD | 2xWD 150GB Velociraptor + 1x WD 300GB Velociraptor +5TB | Msi Nvidia Gtx 295 | Msi Ati 4870x2 OC Edition | 2x Msi Ati 4890 OC Editions| 2x Sapphire Ati 5870's| Sapphire 5970 OC Edition |
yeah look whos' talking:O:O

5 processors & 7 mobos :S

Udit said:
ya it's available via PhOeNiX

poor quality in terms of function like cable & fan placement

other than that it's perfect

Ah yes I came across that too - the SATA ports are right in the middle, so you need to open up the fan assembly to get to them; plus the fan doesn't have a fan grill. Design issues, but nothing serious for me.

Thanks! :)

Oops yeah - any idea how long the supplied SATA cables are?

Crazy_Eddy said:
Ah yes I came across that too - the SATA ports are right in the middle, so you need to open up the fan assembly to get to them; plus the fan doesn't have a fan grill. Design issues, but nothing serious for me.

Thanks! :)

Oops yeah - any idea how long the supplied SATA cables are?
ask phoenix about the cable length because I never used the default cables

can't measure now because it's sold

Back