The Virgin Maya *gasp*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maya

Disciple
Gawd! I sound like Mother Theresa! She's fun but just for the record, I'm nothing like her so don't get your hopes high or uhh.. low even. Whatever. Not in mood to think now.

Yeah, just following the standard protocol by introducing myself. Nah, not mating protocol and there ain't going to be a tribal fertility dance.

I'm Maya. You'd probably think I'm probably the most eccentric biatch you'll ever meet and guess what? You're right ;) The jellybean-eating, world-saving (before bedtime of course), chili-craving girl can't stand anything technological. Yeah, seriously. I suck at the hardware crap and can't do anything manual to save my life. Go figure.

So right.. a non-tech junkie in a techforum. How did that happen? I have no idea- seriously!

So be nice and say hi back cos I know you want to :p Oh right.. uhhh.. hi :p

-Maya

Ps. Yeah, I'm corny, lame, and cliche'. You need a few of us in this world to liven things up a bit. ;)

welcome

i can say you are no where as b**chy as the last female who dropped by TE few weeks ago to break a guy's iron heart

nukeu666 said:
welcome

i can say you are no where as b**chy as the last female who dropped by TE few weeks ago to break a guy's iron heart

LOL!!..:rofl: wat ever happened ?..

& welcome to community @ thread .

&
Maya said:
Yeah, just following the standard protocol by introducing myself.

there is no such protocol to follow...u could just start posting..;) . That way we could make out if u would be active or ...inactive member. :p

& we can even make out which section u are more interested in .. by section i mean the section in the forum.:)

nukeu666 said:
welcome

Thanks sugar :p

Nope, you can't! How dare you insult the Queen of Biatches (Oh God! This is oh-so-ghetto!) by comparing her to some armpit-licking amateur?!

Anish said:
OMG, here goes another 5 page intro thread !

Welcome btw :D

Oh guruji! Please bless me with thy great power of fart and enlighten me! Hehe. Not happening hon. 5pages? No way.

Thanks for the welcome though. :)

nVidiaBeast said:
Welcome!!!

Grazie!!

super_saiyan said:
there is no such protocol to follow...u could just start posting..;) . That way we could make out if u would be active or ...inactive member. :p

& we can even make out which section u are more interested in .. by section i mean the section in the forum.:)

Yeah, I know but its what you mortals tend to do. The Goddess Maya is giving this Earth-life thing a try. Glad to see you mortals are catching up with satellite TV- but what's with the naked parts on TV, yo?!

Thanks for the welcome, btw :)

ThunderBolt said:
and I thought Autodesk introduced a new version of Maya or something.

btw, , since you got me here, welcome to the community :)

LOL! I wish! I got my secretary to hand out boyfriend-application forms to the idiots who were asking me out. Let me know if you'd like one- have it on .doc and .pdf formats ;)

And that's for the welcome habibi :)

Vince said:
Haha Welcome aboard Maya! Hope you have a blast here :D

Thanks hon. Hope so too. Gotta schedule a meet with my therapist otherwise. ;)

Welcome!

Hmm you sure write well...

I see that you are based in Qatar now...Which part of India are you originally from...?

Tell me more abt Tribal fertility dance ...................honey :p

nVidiaBeast said:
nice replies there :p ^^^
*giggles*

Thanks. Its this nasty biriyani I cooked up. Seriously- makes me go cookoo so you know- anything that prolongs the next grain. Yeah, its *that* bad! :sos:

Did you watch 'The Namesake' yet? I picked up that book years ago when I was on a holidaying in India. Couldn't put it down. The movie was okayish (a drag at certain bits) but hey.. I cried my eyes out. Maya + crying = smudged eyeliner = SCARY! Seriously. I still think Desis are the hot, haute, hwat! *wink wink*

So right.. let me get back to watching "Ugly Betty" and continue to pity her. We goddesses have fun doing stuff like that to you mortals ;)

But yep, will keep checking for more messages- I'm BORED!

-Maya

Welcome :D I hope you can explain what the movie meant :p I think I liked it, but couldn't really make out what it wanted to say. :ashamed:

vij said:
Welcome!

Hmm you sure write well...

I see that you are based in Qatar now...Which part of India are you originally from...?

Was born in Bombay- we then moved to Singapore where I stayed till I was 18. You know the rest. :)

Tell me more abt Tribal fertility dance ...................honey :p

Ha! You wish :p

Well, I can't dance (western stuff- nuh uh) to save my life except if you play something belly-danceable :p Hey- the clubbers go crazy though. :eek:hyeah:

-Maya

Ps. I love your signature thingy you got there 'cept for one lil thing- its Congrats not congrat. ;) I'm sure you realised but just decided to keep it cos its cute. Try editting it if you can- you're looking at a perfectionist here. Yeah, I'm a biatch.

..... and there is a matrimonial ad in your sig :p

btw, what brings you here :D

EDIT: and its now an ad for PMS relief... The wonders never cease :rofl:

never found looking at the ads this fun until now :lol:

zhopudey said:

I hope you can explain what the movie meant :p I think I liked it, but couldn't really make out what it wanted to say. :ashamed:
Lmao! Look at you flirting shamelessly! :p

Guess its another one of those ABCD movies but it really has a strong emotional theme to it. Gogol is torn between finding his own unique identity without losing his heritage and his mom (and a certain degree, his dad) tries so hard to adapt to the 'Land of Opportunities' but just can't. Gogol was named after Nickoli Gogol- the infamous Russian genius-cum-writer. Post accident, his father found his life to be but a blessing. He reveals this towards the end and Gogol thus realizes that his has so much more meaning. His name represents the family's journey into the unknown.

Alright. I ain't good at those reviews but there you go. From the way you phrased it, I guess you watched it so yeah, should make a lil more sense now. It better- I'd slap you silly otherwise. ;)

-Maya

greenhorn said:

btw, what brings you here :D

OMG! You conniving lil shrewd you! *gets reaches into her D&G bag for the pepperspray* You where saying? ;)

What brings me here? Ahh.. boredom. That leads to my passion for 'ABCD' movies which leads me to my oh-so-desperate need for invites to desitorrent and dctorrent and stuff like that. So yeah, check this out: http://www.techenclave.com/forums/t...d-post-here-invites-71923-380.html#post596568 (10th post from the top).

[I asked for invites on that yahoo forum thingy and someone referred me here and voila- c'est moi!]

But nah, other than that, this place seems quite fun, actually. Proves as a quick escape from the world. A med student sometimes forgets to slow down and just destress- I'm trying to do that here. Its working so far ;)

Hey! Where's my welcome?! Weren't you supposed to be nice and offer me like a nice jelaybi and say hi?! Grr! Men! You fools have folded intestines for brains! :mad:

-Maya

greenhorn said:

EDIT: and its now an ad for PMS relief... The wonders never cease :rofl:
never found looking at the ads this fun until now :lol:

*turns into a cursing gypsy* May the flees of a thousand camels infest your balls and may your hands grow too short to scratch them!:evil:

-Maya

Maya said:
Alright. I ain't good at those reviews but there you go. From the way you phrased it, I guess you watched it so yeah, should make a lil more sense now. It better- I'd slap you silly otherwise. ;)

-Maya
You're right. You ain't good at reviews :tongue:

greenhorn said:
oh, sorry, Welcome to these here boards :D
And us friendly geeks are always ready to help a damsel in destress :p

Got invites? :p I'll give ya' a flying kiss if you do ;)

hehe.

Thanks for the welcome hon.

-Maya

zhopudey said:
You're right. You ain't good at reviews :tongue:

Ha! Getting all sour grapes, aye?! Hahahahaaha.

I owe ya' something anyway ;)

*slaps you silly*
Take that! And *that*

-Maya

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back