The Virgin Maya *gasp*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maya said:
Got invites? :p I'll give ya' a flying kiss if you do ;)

hehe.

Thanks for the welcome hon.

-Maya

bah , sadly not. We're a nation of leechers, thanks to our national ISP. There might be a couple of regulars here who might be of help :)

Welcome on the board .. happy posting and enjoy your stay :).. Just the Currently Active user viewing thread bar at the botton :rofl:.. Another massive Intro thread :bleh:

Enjoy :clap:

vij said:
We only accept non-flying versions...:cool2:

*lets out the loudest, ickiest burp ever, smilies, and exposes that spinach between her teeth*

You were saying? :eek:hyeah:

greenhorn said:
bah , sadly not. We're a nation of leechers, thanks to our national ISP. There might be a couple of regulars here who might be of help :)

Well, whatcha waiting for? Hook me up with em' :p Hehehe ;)

You leech to breech and get people to screech so don't stop there- head to the beach and watch me get a bleach :rofl:

Dark Star said:
Welcome on the board .. happy posting and enjoy your stay :).. Just the Currently Active user viewing thread bar at the botton :rofl:.. Another massive Intro thread :bleh:

Enjoy :clap:

Thanks sugar :) Sure will. Never quite liked massive intro threads but hey- love these messages :p KEep em coming! Beats getting drunk on carbonated water ;)

-Maya

Maya said:
*lets out the loudest, ickiest burp ever, smilies, and exposes that spinach between her teeth*

You were saying? :eek:hyeah:

*he ignores the 1st line*

he says he accepts only non-flying kisses...:tongue:

eer..in case u dont know , DT has temporarily disabled issueing of invites for sometime...;)

super_saiyan said:
*he ignores the 1st line*

he says he accepts only non-flying kisses...:tongue:

eer..in case u dont know , DT has temporarily disabled issueing of invites for sometime...;)

OMG! How can you ignore an earthquake-causing burp?! eeks! I've found true love at last! Hahahahaha. Kiddin :p

Nope, I don't follow that kinda news- all I want = ABCD-like movies. Only those places have em'. Tried running a search too. They're all mean- making me cry like a lil girl :(

Well, desitorrent's still accepting invites. :D

-Maya

super_saiyan said:
i meant dt(desitorrents) in my last post.

See? That's how bad I am at this technology shit. There's still dctorrent then, yeah? And other desitorrent thingiewingies :p

Damn it. I need prayers. Alot of em. Powerful prayers. Argh! *cries and cries like there's no tomorrow*

Ok, ok, I'll stop. I know this crying thing doesn't suit me- never did. :p

You are very loud . The enthusiasm is great and all ... why dont you save it and be active for a long time , rather than burning out within a week .

just my 2 cents :p

SharekhaN said:
You are very loud . The enthusiasm is great and all ... why dont you save it and be active for a long time , rather than burning out within a week .

just my 2 cents :p

You mean enthusiasm tends to fall under the umbrella titled 'Limited'? Not in my world, nope ;)

Thanks and all but hey- save it for Oprah.

Just my two cents worth ;)

nukeu666 said:
3 pages down
2 to tie the record

Don't want a record- nope. I'm bored! Bored, bored, bored! :p Its far too hot to go out. Will go out later this evening (Friday night.. duh!)

Do you know some of those ABCD-type movies, btw?

Here's what I got so far:
- ABCD*
- American Desi
- American Chai
- Bend it Like Beckham*
- Legally Desi
- The Namesake*
- Monsoon Wedding*

I've only watched the ones with (*). Can't quite remember ABCD- I wan't to watch it again. Love the part where the old lady sings OM Jai Jagadeesh :p And oh, that guy is cute, cute, cute! :p

welcome to TE :D

if you liked TE you will surely love FunEnclave - The Fun Portal! :)

the girls on TE shifted there ages ago ;)

by the way you talk it seems you are acting to a biatch & the acting is bad :p

do stay active longer than those one thread wonders :rofl:

ArtfulDodger said:
Me too.... thought it was a thread about Autodesk.....

Lol..thts what brought me here too...ohh,btw..i love my Maya v7.0...and thankfully, thts a s/w and the only Maya in the world i love...:|You know why..cos its not glaringly loud and high handed..(n it used to be Alias then..:p) All other mayas of this world including the autodesk acquired maya v.8.0, v8.5 suck....:| (Pun intended.....)

Private Ryan said:
Lol..thts what brought me here too...ohh,btw..i love my Maya v7.0...and thankfully, thts a s/w and the only Maya in the world i love...:|You know why..cos its not glaringly loud and high handed..(n it used to be Alias then..:p) All other mayas of this world including the autodesk acquired maya v.8.0, v8.5 suck....:| (Pun intended.....)

*blinks*

Hon, Jesus died cos of ya' :p Lol. You need prayers- alot of em. Real powerful ones ;)

-Maya

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back