The Windows Phone 7 thread

^ err after flashing any ROM on Focus you need to format the phone by pressing volume down + camera + power and then pressing Windows key twice .

Only then the custom ROM will boot up , hope you didn't miss that part.

Also make sure you installed MAGLDR + drivers + windows device thinge properly :)

Yeah, I did that don't worry. And I guess I installed all of that properly since I got everything working until the flashing :/ .Tried to reflash the ROM, but same thing.

One more guy on xda had to wait for up to 10 minutes on the SAMSUNG screen before his phone started working, but mine has been rebooting by itself for the past 30 minutes. Going to try some other ROM.

I have samsung focus, tried to install 7.8 ROM (the one which has nokia apps) and my phone got bricked. I had to get it repaired. Is anyone willing to upgrade it to windows 7.8? All I need is nokia maps and wifi tethering.

I've got a new 710. i tried updating drive to 3.0 but after downloading 50 % it says attention required. press here.
So i uninstalled. whenever i tried reinstalling it, the same happens after downloading 50 % it says attention required. press here. I even hard reset the phone. still facing the same issue.
So now i have no nokia drive on the phone. :(
is this a common issue? does anybody know a fix?

I've got a new 710. i tried updating drive to 3.0 but after downloading 50 % it says attention required. press here.
So i uninstalled. whenever i tried reinstalling it, the same happens after downloading 50 % it says attention required. press here. I even hard reset the phone. still facing the same issue.
So now i have no nokia drive on the phone. :(
is this a common issue? does anybody know a fix?

I have the same issue with adobe reader on omnia w. Had happened before too with other apps but it got fixed after a reboot.

Back