TheITdepot & Primeabgb buying experience

Including VAT and Shipping
You only see the duty once you try to checkout. I got a mini ITX mobo for my file server and a Noctua NH-U12S from them.
upload_2018-11-19_14-56-19.png

How was the experience with Newegg? I found them confusing. Also did they start accepting Indian credit cards? Also what about customs?
Yeah they accepted CitiBank both times. As for shipping the Noctua was hassle free and reached me in a week or so.
But the mobo was shipped by Fedex and as usual they stopped the transfer to West Bengal for aWB tax of some sort.Note that this was before GST came into play. I had to send them a mail saying that if any additional duties were to be paid I would pay the delivery personnel and then they released the shipment. However the package was not inspected by WB Sales tax people and I had to pay no more than what I paid to newegg.

Forgot to update you guys. Primeabgb couldnt dispatch the order even after 10 days and finally after i gave them some words of wisdom, they refunded on 12th day after the order. I ordered the motherboard, ram and powersupply from Theitdepot but theitddepot could also not arrange the msi z390 motherbaords even when they were shown in stock on their website. Finally got the gigabyte z390 aorus pro from a local dealer.

To sum up, the idea was to get one or two packages and deal with lesser courier people. I received around 6-7 packages shipped from chennai, delhi, hyderabad and even kolkata and it took about 15 days for all the items to reach me. Very unsatisfied by the whole experience. They do not have any ready stocks and just arrange stuff from the distributors with the added profits. I got the NZXT case directly from the distributor as there was no retailer here in punjab.
These online retailers operate just like local shops with no professionalism with the disadvantage that you can not confront them face to face.

Any how the system is up and running so see you guys in the show off thread soon :)

Back