Theitwarescom - Reliability?

indeed..my experience..though i didn't buy anything from Rahul, i wanted to buy Gigabyte Mouse from him and inquired about the pricing on the phone. I asked if he may consider lowering the price as i was from techenclave. Here in the forum, the price mentioned were lower. It was just a polite request. But his reply was so arrogant. He told me irrespective wherever i m from, he won't lower the price a dime. He is the only one who has the product in stock. Such an attitude.

1.5 years back i had ordered a GPU & he quoted me 3k for COD as my place was 30 mins away from his place, next day when his person came to deliver, he charged 300 extra telling me that the prices had gone up, i needed the GPU urgently hence took it & told him that i'll never deal with him again.

ps. can someone rename this thread to "RAHUL PATIL / THEITWARES MURDABAD" thread

Once went to his shop. The shop was empty. I asked for a quote. He was like "lena hai kya? toh price nikaalta hoon" (Do you want to buy? If yes then i will get the quote)

Have never dealt with him (Rahul), but had talked to him over phone a few times long back. what i can still recall is the almost 'lackustre' and apparently uninterested kind of tone/manner of his speaking, which although was always polite, but capable enough to put one off!

Last edited:
1.5 years back i had ordered a GPU & he quoted me 3k for COD as my place was 30 mins away from his place, next day when his person came to deliver, he charged 300 extra telling me that the prices had gone up, i needed the GPU urgently hence took it & told him that i'll never deal with him again.

ps. can someone rename this thread to "RAHUL PATIL / THEITWARES MURDABAD" thread

LOL his name is not Rahul Patil, that would be @Rahul++ . =))

I agree he is a bit too laid back. I mean no one expects a jumping jack but his deadpan tone can be off-putting.
However, once you go down in the estimation of buyers, even the minor niggles start appearing as major flaws.

Also, PR is not his strongest suit.

Stop this Shit, I am not at all related to ITW :-/

Yep, I revamped his website a long back (like 4-5 years back). :p That does not mean I own ITW :p

Back