Theitwarescom - Reliability?

I guess DTDC is ripping you.

I got a 7kg package from Mumbai via DTDC for 400/- .

^^ The 140Rs. also include Insurance, I know they are but we have no other option for Eastern States , i use Fedex for other stuff and they charge us like 50Rs-75 Rs. Per Kg.

Maybe in Future if we have a office in those states we won't need the Forms and will use other courier companies which are better and cheaper

What???

TheItWares honor warranty for a sold product??? Am I having a deja vu?

yes u are
devil2.gif

so did I
rolleye17.gif

Try asking to Flipkart and Letsbuy this -

What will happen after 1 Month of your DOA Replacement Policy?

what is 1 month for DOA?

AFAIK DOA means DEAD ON ARRIVAL.

So whenever the product arrives. Maybe 1 month or 1 year later dealer does the replacement.

FYI i had done a reverse pick up for DOA on a product from homeshop18. And i did not pay a dime for the pick up .

All i did was just inform their helpline and got the pick up done.

what is 1 month for DOA?

AFAIK DOA means DEAD ON ARRIVAL.

So whenever the product arrives. Maybe 1 month or 1 year later dealer does the replacement.

FYI i had done a reverse pick up for DOA on a product from homeshop18. And i did not pay a dime for the pick up .

All i did was just inform their helpline and got the pick up done.

I think you have misunderstood what I was trying to say there ... instead of the 30 day DOA policy that Flipkart and Letsbuy have, we give a Full time Warranty Replacement which means for the whole warranty period that the product has we will help customers no matter where they are located , we will help them claim warranty through service centers even if they don't have service centers near them we will help them with the same free of cost but the customer will have to bear the shipping cost.

Sent from my HTC Desire using Tapatalk

Just my opinion

DOA is Dead On Arrival. The argument of charging for reverse shipping due to support all through warranty period is wrong. If the product needs to be repaired or replaced under warranty the buyer would obviously pay the shipping. But asking to pay for DOA is nonsense. It is not that you will be doing it for the entire warranty period. You will come to know if it DOA in the first week at max. Charging for reverse shipping for warranty claim(reasonable) and DOA(unethical) are entirely different things.

And the attitude
death.gif

Not saying charging for DOA is illegal but it very customer unfriendly, unethical, maybe even unprofessional.

Just my opinion

DOA is Dead On Arrival. The argument of charging for reverse shipping due to support all through warranty period is wrong. If the product needs to be repaired or replaced under warranty the buyer would obviously pay the shipping. But asking to pay for DOA is nonsense. It is not that you will be doing it for the entire warranty period. You will come to know if it DOA in the first week at max. Charging for reverse shipping for warranty claim(reasonable) and DOA(unethical) are entirely different things.

And the attitude
death.gif

Not saying charging for DOA is illegal but it very customer unfriendly, unethical, maybe even unprofessional.

Not that what u think is wrong, in fact we and all online retailers know, it would be more customer friendly and customers would be more happier that way.

Also you are only thinking about the people who got a DOA product which are very less as compared to the people who face issues later on, and at a later stage say like 1 year after the product was bought and if there is no service center near the customers location as say he has bought the product from Flipkart or Letsbuy , then when he'll call them they'll just say that they cannot do anything as their Replacement Policy is valid only for 30 Days. Here even though we ask the customer to bear the shipping but at least he'll be able to use it for the whole period and not forced to just throw it away or buy a new one just coz the service center wasn't there near his location and Flipkart and Letsbuy doesn't help after 30 days.

Have a look at the below mentioned scenario

Customer goes to a Local Shop shop takes a product goes back home finds it to be DOA, now he travels back to the Dealer he bought the same from get the same replaced with a New One and travels back home.

In the above scenario does the customer ask for Traveling Expense caused to him because of that ? No Right , so then y ask for free shipping from us on DOA Products instead of traveling expense the customer bears shipping expense.

Nor do u find it unethical or unfriendly and unprofessional

Maybe at a later stage when will have more money to play with we will incorporate both the things but for now we give Full Time Warranty Replacement.

Why do you not reply to emails? I've been sending countless emails and none have been replied. Live help is not live anymore?

Are you reading this ITWares?

I hav had 4-5 deals with Rahul....... all went smoothly........ nothing to complain....... all positive....

Though I did not know abt the warranty policy....... but so far no product has failed
ohyeah.gif

Stop targeting us just coz we are dealers or u guys want to see a Pop corn thread.

There is nothing wrong that we have done or we want to do anything wrong with anyone.

The OP was given an option for refund , He was also told to wait for 2-3 days, if he doesn't want to bear more cost so that we can procure some parts from our distri's so that we could have adjusted our loss but even after ordering the same Online he wanted the same right away Offline.

He still bought the same at the higher price our shop is on lamington road he could have opted for a refund and bought the same from other shop which he did not do mostly coz the prices i gave even after increasing were better than the prices given by other , he being a Dealer / System Integrator obviously knows that still just coz he had to pay more than what he thought, and had TE he has started this thread to bad mouth us and there is nothing more to it.

This is my understanding i have no personal grudges against the OP nor did we push him or force him in anyway.

This is our last post on this thread as i don't think this is going anywhere and request you guys too to not make us post anymore regarding the same.

I just saw the reply today.

Rahul I had confirmed the deal on the phone & u said u were at vasai to check the stock as it was financial year ending. U also gave me a go ahead to make the payment as u were sure about the deal. U should have checked the price and confirmed as we had verbally confirmed the deal. I bought the stuff from you coz I had no time to wait for you to refund me the money and then I keep hunting for the card.

There is clear mention on your website about confirming the availability and then making the payment which I think you have forgotten since u gave me the go ahead.

You should mention the price only when u have it in stock else every site will start quoting whatever they feel like. Also put up on your website stating that the delivery would take 3-5 days if not in stock.

U still believe that u have not done anything wrong??? Unbelievable...

I just saw the reply today.

Rahul I had confirmed the deal on the phone & u said u were at vasai to check the stock as it was financial year ending. U also gave me a go ahead to make the payment as u were sure about the deal. U should have checked the price and confirmed as we had verbally confirmed the deal. I bought the stuff from you coz I had no time to wait for you to refund me the money and then I keep hunting for the card.

There is clear mention on your website about confirming the availability and then making the payment which I think you have forgotten since u gave me the go ahead.

You should mention the price only when u have it in stock else every site will start quoting whatever they feel like. Also put up on your website stating that the delivery would take 3-5 days if not in stock.

U still believe that u have not done anything wrong??? Unbelievable...

Yes i verbally confirmed the deal before u made the payment and as i was outside i couldn't check the prices, but i did give u a call and told u about the price increment as soon as i reached my shop and an option for refund even before you came to our shop and informed you that the prices have changed. I accept my mistake and was ready to refund you too, but this ..... what ur doing here is just mud sliding and spreading bad name about us and nothing else.

Also did i tell u it will take time for the Refund? Did i tell u, u will have to wait for 4-5 days for refund i would have given ur money back there and then...y did u not take it then , i'll tell u why because u were NOT getting a better deal/Rates anywhere else u yourself are a Dealer don't tell me u don't know people in Lammy who can check and tell u prices other than me. Syscon is one place u buy stuff from regularly , You should have gone there or to prime and bought the same , if they did not have something which i had then how is that our fault.

Yes i believe that i have not done anything wrong,

Did i do something without informing u about anything? Did i not give u an option for Refund?

Infact the Real truth is I tried my best to give u the Best Possible Rates so that you did not have to go looking for the same or you should not face problem or delay because of the same. I had even told u wait for 2 days, i will give u at the same price mentioned on our site u said no i cannot wait. Don't give me wisdom here what i should do and not do on my site.

U bought stuff from us because my prices were good even after the price increment, if it hurts you so much that u are coming here and spreading bad name about us then y buy the the same from us, also y did u call me for MSI H67MA E35 Mobo if we were so Unreliable for u after this deal was done?

Are there any dealers which backtrack on the product price listed on their website ? Well, except itwares ?

Things such as these are very common even with Flipkart , Letsbuy etc they have also cancelled many orders of people right here on this site as well as others, look at their Facebook Page because of Price, Non Availability of products etc etc,

Why you citing examples of Flipkart ?? Unless there is some misatke in pricing, they don't change prices all of a sudden. Even if they did change, expect some 100 off or so coupon. I have bought so many stuffs from Flipkart / Letsbuy (more than 200) and there has been never such a mistake. I am sure many of here would agree with me.

I have nothing against you. I have not done any deal with you earlier & no question of having bad experience. But I did deal with sites like Flipkart many times. You are replying here as if it is normal / ethical & everyone does the same attitude.

Why you citing examples of Flipkart ?? Unless there is some misatke in pricing, they don't change prices all of a sudden. Even if they did change, expect some 100 off or so coupon. I have bought so many stuffs from Flipkart / Letsbuy (more than 200) and there has been never such a mistake. I am sure many of here would agree with me.

I have nothing against you. I have not done any deal with you earlier & no question of having bad experience. But I did deal with sites like Flipkart many times. You are replying here as if it is normal / ethical & everyone does the same attitude.

I am not saying they are bad, i am saying that pricing problems , mistakes happen everywhere.

To all my customers -

Here are the Facts which no one can deny

While we were dealing here before TE increased the Dealer Fees, this is the Feedback we have got on TE - http://www.techenclave.com/itrust/9008/

251 Positive Feedback on TE

On Ebay - http://feedback.ebay...tab=AllFeedback

Rest you can google about us, read , If u like then buy from us and we will always try to help all our customers in every way we can.

Dear Rahul, I dont have anything against you. I don't know you that well to hate you. I shared my experience and I thought it was wrong on ur part to confirm for the payment before checking for the price hike and availability from your side since you are doing online business. I was not happy about it. Though you asked me for the refund it was too late for me to take money and hunt for the product. Lastly your pricing was not the best dude. I had got similar pricing from others as well but I was really short of time. Syscon also could have arranged the material. Also as you said your wise enough to share any wisdom, so point taken. But I have full right to share my viewpoint as its a feedback topic. Also I asked you about the MSI board coz I thought one experience may be becoz of bad timings. Maybe things can work out. But I guess I was wrong. The responses and arguements on the forum tells a lot...

End of the Story.

I had problem with my Antec formula 7 thermal paste order which was for 2 pieces and I was forced to purchase one from ebay.in for 800 bucks using a 105 bucks off coupon :(

EDIT: Forgot to include that the refund is yet to come but i am told it will soon and if you want to deal with itwares do so via the ebay portal and not via their own site.

Back