This songu fullu funnu !

Saiyan said:
hehe that is because the story was good and he was made to act pretty well.

But i am still clueless why this song has been hyped this much :S

The first promo for the movie titled '3' to be directed by his wife and produced by his father. Will be released next year. :p

I loved Dhanush in a couple of movies. Kadhal Kondein and the more recent Aadukalam.

Whatever does 'kolaveri' mean?? :S

And yes, the singer is a douche!!! :p Shows that even Rajnikant is not fool-proof!!! :lol:

Srirama said:
Kolaveri means murderous rage :p

^^ Sorry!! Saw this after posting the question... Yes indeed!! Murderous Rage... after hearing this song, I got Kolaveri!!! :mad:

rocker123 said:
I feel i belong to a different generation ..
How are you guys liking this song ??
IDLI DOSA BECHNE WAALE BHI CHII KARENGE !!!
HATE SUCH SHABBY SONGS ( PLUS VIDEO SU**S BIG TIME !! )

Why this kolaveri kolaver kolaveri di :p

If something goes viral, it means people like it, and it is NOT being promoted by the originator. Hence its better than people like SRK being in your face for weeks before he releases a crappy movie.

I love the simple music, lyrics and the accent :lol: (South Indian accent that us southies are proud of :D)
Have it on repeat since morning :D.

I only listened to a minute of this and got annoyed thinking of the prospect of having to hear this all over the place in the next month or so
nqdcd.gif

NinByChoice said:
Awesommu songu!!

Those Beyerdynamic DT770 Pros look very comfortabulu.

WOW :O you made a nice observationnu !
avinash4 said:
Wouldn't it be "U don't likeu thissu songu "mamu" ? :bleh:

No, if you listen to song you will understandu

Lyrics added to OP :p

I guess people who don't like this song are confused as to how it became very popular. Going viral has nothing to do with how good/bad a song is. Most of the "cult" songs are meant to be simple, and hum worthy and that is exactly what this song is!

Whatever the lyrics, the song IS catchy with that tune and rhythm. I admit I came back to this thread after a couple of days to listen to it again. :p

Back