Android Thoughts on Chinese Clones / 1:1 copy phones of popular brands

raksrules

Elite
So have been browsing Ali Express since last few days and have been checking the clone and copy phones there. They make such awesome (from pics) clones and almost all of them supposedly have the MTK6589 chipset.
The price too is very good. One thing which I am finding good is that have an OS which has apps and all rather than some shitty Java based or whatever OS.
I have bought a chinese iPhone clone 4 years back and it was total crap, can only load java apps and touchscreen was just bad. But the video reviews of these android clones look really impressive.

So has anyone taken the plunge or planning to buy any such clone device or have got one recently ?
HDC seems to be sort of more prominent name which comes up in samsung clones.

^The quality won't be there unless you get something from Oppo, ZTE, Lenovo or Huawei. More often than not you will end up having a phone of MMX / Karbonn-'s standard.

wow that Note 3 close looks like original exactly , they have written u can use original flip cover and case .. no1 will believe its not original from a distance..

That No 1 seems to be an awesome phone but it is out of stock. And yes i read many reviews and people mentioning that they got from fastcardtech.com
If they do not support CC /paypal then how is someone supposed to pay ?
Btw read on fastcardtech.com....
We can accept PayPal , E-Check, Credit card, MoneyBookers, Bank T/T, Western Union & Money Gram as our main payment method.

Ok doing some more google on these clones I believe they are nothing but piece of trash. If I would be paying 200$ then instead of getting a clone, I would better buy a second hand good brand device or even MMX would do.
They have modified the android to such an extent that they show inflated specs (original 1GB, android shows 3GB).
On top of that almost no support for hardware or software and things not working in the device.

But still if anyone has bought such a device or are planning to gamble do post your experience.

Back