Tidal Sharing - Rs 550 per year

Nolasco

Disciple
Got to know that its possible to make a tidal account through VPN so went ahead and made one on Tidal Turkey which seems to be the cheapest.
The family group comes to Rs 550 per person per year. Would any of you like to share it?

I've confirmed that it works on PC, Mobile and Firestick. No vpn needed after initial account creation so no issues there either. I have 4 slots left.
Also supports Chromecast, Apple tv and Android Tv but i've not checked this myself.

For those of you who don't know about Tidal - It's a high fidelity music streaming platform that has all its streams in lossless flac at 1411kbps or higher as against the 256-320kbps streaming platforms we currently have available here. They also have high quality music videos.

Last edited:
Got to know that its possible to make a tidal account through VPN so went ahead and made one on Tidal Turkey which seems to be the cheapest.
The family group comes to Rs 550 per person per year. Would any of you like to share it?

I've confirmed that it works on PC, Mobile and Firestick. No vpn needed after initial account creation so no issues there either. I have 4 slots left.
Is this Family Hifi or Premium ?

There would be no point adding an active Id to a family plan, would it? It makes sense to cancel the individual plan and get added to a family plan. I was on the individual plan till an hour back :)

Now converted to family and adding whoever is interested. Brings down the cost and we all get to enjoy the music.

So same id will work for whole year I guess, any difference in catalogue between US and Turkey?

Count me in.
I haven't tried the US version so not sure about the differences. The Turkey one seems to have all the popular stuff and more. Will pm you for details.

There would be no point adding an active Id to a family plan, would it? It makes sense to cancel the individual plan and get added to a family plan. I was on the individual plan till an hour back :)

Now converted to family and adding whoever is interested. Brings down the cost and we all get to enjoy the music.
It was meant to get over the online device limitation. They restrict it to one online and 5 offline devices.
Count me in as well. Please PM details.

So same id will work for whole year I guess, any difference in catalogue between US and Turkey?

Count me in.
Just checked and it doesn't allow If you've already used tidal and registered your email address with tidal from a different country. You'll have to ask them to change your country to Turkey as it'll probably be linked to US. Else, you'll have to use an alternate email address.

Please post the Tidal Turkey website Link - Can user check the Music Libray before opening an account?

Last edited:
The website is the same - www.tidal.com.
The trick was to use a vpn set to Turkey to get the regional pricing available in Turkey. I don't know if there's a way to check ff there's stuff excluded for Turkey that's in the US catalogue. If you like, you could log in for a day, and if the catalog isn't to your liking, not continue. I'm sure there will be enough takers if you do decide not to continue :)

The website is the same - www.tidal.com.
The trick was to use a vpn set to Turkey to get the regional pricing available in Turkey. I don't know if there's a way to check ff there's stuff excluded for Turkey that's in the US catalogue. If you like, you could log in for a day, and if the catalog isn't to your liking, not continue. I'm sure there will be enough takers if you do decide not to continue :)

I choose Windscribe and select the server Istambul - but seeing the pricing $ 29.99/month for HiFi.
Or
Do you have other 3 category Student / First Responder / Military?

You're getting US pricing. Turkish pricing comes to 29.99 Turkish Lira for the family hifi premium. If you registered your account in the past without vpn, it'll be US registered and you'll get the US pricing as default. You'll have to write to their customer care to change your region to Turkey.

OK - Let me try with another Email to register.

29.99 Turkish Money = 255 INR - Nice.
Yes, its a pretty good deal considering the US pricing. Comes to 275 a month approx based on exchange rates and the cross currency mark up fees.
Let me know if you want a slot. Why take the individual plan for 180 a month when with family sharing, its 550 for the year (47 per month).

Yes, its a pretty good deal considering the US pricing. Comes to 275 a month approx based on exchange rates and the cross currency mark up fees.
Let me know if you want a slot. Why take the individual plan for 180 a month when with family sharing, its 550 for the year (47 per month).

YES - I want a slot, needless to say, You didn't clear all these things before at out Whats App Chat last month

Able to see the TRY pricing - What to do next ? Is it possible to go forward without adding payment details ?

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    183 KB · Views: 125
Last edited:
Urmmm, I'm sorry, I don't recognise your screen name. I have a few guys on WhatsApp from here. Plz buzz me on WhatsApp if we've already discussed about this. I wasn't sure about how it worked too last month, when I was trying to set it up.

About the payment and other details, if taking a slot on my family group, you don't have to do anything on the site directly. I'll add your email address to the family group and your plan will be activated. I have only one slot left so please msg me if interested.

Back