Tidal Sharing - Rs 550 per year

Urmmm, I'm sorry, I don't recognise your screen name. I have a few guys on WhatsApp from here. Plz buzz me on WhatsApp if we've already discussed about this. I wasn't sure about how it worked too last month, when I was trying to set it up.

About the payment and other details, if taking a slot on my family group, you don't have to do anything on the site directly. I'll add your email address to the family group and your plan will be activated. I have only one slot left so please msg me if interested.

Hi - I'm your Netflix Buddy Arijit.B since June 2019 - You are Nolasco Alphonso Right?

WhatsApp discussion was very short and lack of details.

Haha yes I am! Yes, even i didn't know details last month when I was trying to do the vpn stuff et all. Got it all figured out now. Will share details on WhatsApp.

Yes, its a pretty good deal considering the US pricing. Comes to 275 a month approx based on exchange rates and the cross currency mark up fees.
Let me know if you want a slot. Why take the individual plan for 180 a month when with family sharing, its 550 for the year (47 per month).
47rs per user? That's a steal, I was using tidal family plan with Turkey VPN with some users and the guy who was paying for it asked 100rs per month lol

Sorry guys, all slots are full. One of you can probably make another family sharing group. All you need to do is set country to Turkey through VPN, make a tidal account and select a plan. You can then upgrade to the Family sharing plan which is 29.99 Turkish Lira.

Hahaha.......You must be the admin, Senior TE-ian, Lots of Group Creator.

Also Kudos To @Nolasco by discovering the method (Turkish) to subscribe to Tidal. Great Find.
Yes , i am already admin of YouTube , Netflix and Office 365 so was skipping this one . Lets see if no one comes up , might do it tomorrow

Where are you guys downloading the app from?
Any reliable source?

I'm using USB Audio Player Pro for Tidal - because my phone is normal, not able to Bypass Andriod Audio 48K limitation.

Question; Anybody here knows how to get Tidal Native App for iOS ? For iPad.

@Nolasco Please confirm is this setup correct ?
Screenshot_20210620-133121_Firefox.jpg

If its correct whoever wants to join can come in .
I would prefer people who are part of my other sharing groups

EDIT - How is it 550/ per user , 5 users
255/ month x12 = 3060
3060 / 5users = 612/ . Some conversion charges so would be 620/+-

Ok Got it after clarification ,Its 6 users

All slots available if anyone interested

Last edited:

255/ month x12 = 3060

I think it is Account Holder + 5 other family members

So the Actual as per him 275 x 12 = 3300/- (275 actual charge after currency convo)
3300/6 = 550/-
550/12 = 46/- Per Month/Per User.

Already Joined with Him else I will go with you - Slot will fill up very fast for sure.

I turned off my Tidal subscription this month following this MQA expose. You guys might wanna check out.

This thing already discussed at Audiophile Gear Thread.

Here and the next post.

Last edited:
View attachment 107463

255/ month x12 = 3060
Yes this setup is correct. It's for 6 users, not 5. So it's you + an additional 5 users. I had the first month on individual and I got billed 182rs on Amex (19.99TRY) so for the family plan it should come to approx 275 a month which makes it 550 for 6 users.

Back