1. Yes
Remaining Warranty Period
None
Invoice Available?
No
Reason for Sale
Not needed
Hi guys,

I am having couple of vouchers of annual membership of timesprime.

Expecting 600 for each. Not aware how much to price them.

Not sure whether its allowed to sell them here. So if its not allowed, i dont mind thread getting locked.

If anyone interested, pl let me know.

Timesprime membership includes plenty of ott and other memberships and coupons to use on apps etc, explained on their homepage. https://www.timesprime.com/categories

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-08-22 212319.png
    Screenshot 2023-08-22 212319.png
    16.2 KB · Views: 164
  • Screenshot 2023-08-22 213019.png
    Screenshot 2023-08-22 213019.png
    10.5 KB · Views: 155
Last edited:
It doesn't worth that much. Timesprime usually offer 50-75% off coupon and then additional cashback offer for their membership.

Coupon RNW45 will give 45% discount + additional 250 Rs cashback on wallet.

2023-08-25-06-26-15-opera-1K8LwJOB7E.png

And also, people are selling these codes for 200-300 rs on Desidime and other places.

Last edited:
@Ir0nMerc you mean effective price 450? :D Wasnt aware of it. I just checked timesprime website and searched a bit if there are any offers on it on web for discounts. Didnt find options so priced 600.

Yes, i am aware on DD, its available for cheap. But dont know if its all-inclusive (no coupons used up etc) or something is missing from them. Also I wont find trust on DD as much reliable as on TE. As there have been cases of cheating etc.

Till sometime back Freecharge used to have offers on timesprime membership but didnt find them either when i tried to find info.

Edit: Tried RNW45 code and it didnt work atleast for my number.

Last edited:
But dont know if its all-inclusive (no coupons used up etc) or something is missing from them. Also I wont find trust on DD as much reliable as on TE. As there have been cases of cheating etc.
You are selling for 500 (negotiable) on DD yourself. And I can understand why you are trying to sell these for cheap there because members there are cheaters. Good logic.

image_2023-08-25_155302.png

But I also understand this is a trading forum and majority of members here don't know about ongoing deals that's why sellers come here to sell digital coupons at premium price to unaware users. You couldn't sell these coupons in 4 days there at 500 Rs.

Although I don't have any problem if you want to sell them for 1000 rs or 10000. Your item, your price. Just wanted to point out what's the going rate for these coupons. GLWS

Last edited:
You are selling for 500 (negotiable) on DD yourself. And I can understand why you are trying to sell these for cheap there because members there are cheaters. Good logic.

View attachment 176413

But I also understand this is a trading forum and majority of members here don't know about ongoing deals that's why sellers come here to sell digital coupons at premium price to unaware users. You couldn't sell these coupons in 4 days there at 500 Rs.

Although I don't have any problem if you want to sell them for 1000 rs or 10000. Just wanted to point out what's the going rate for these coupons. GLWTS
I had kept price on TE also 500 first. Later I found timesprime price increased so i changed it to 600.

And i couldnt change price or edit thread or OP on DD. Hope that clarifies things.

Also for any purchases from other members I would anyday and will always prefer TE than dealing on DD.

And it's totally immatarial for me what's nature of forum is. Whether it's deal forum or tech forum. You might have seen few members selling timesprime even for 150 bucks etc.

Neither I know their authenticity nor I bother about what others price something they are selling.

I don't make any assumptions about prospective buyer and his awareness of available deals nor anyone should make one thinking about reasons of different pricing on different forums.

I wasn't aware TP can be bought at 649 plus cashback according to your post. Neither i could verify it while using my another number. So may be that offer is limited to certain users, not all.

Last edited:
I am overwhelmed by concern shown by members about whether these vouchers will even get sold or not. I really wasn't bothered even fraction of how much concern is being shown.

My lack of desperation would have been probably indication as well.

And usage of few brain cells would have made anyone understand simple logic that if anything not priced right, won't sell. But it helps probably few to break the head on the wall to reduce the headache, I guess.

While a member admits he quoted wrong price with intention to buy but can't understand seller can also price it wrong (obviously by not knowing real value or worth of product).

Its another matter that any person selling something cannot be regarded as market price, but again its for people who understand logic.

If by any offer, product is available for everyone at certain price then it can be referred as market price (which again, i couldn't confirm). So. relax and take a chill pill.

Neither i am losing money by not selling these vouchers. Nor anyone else, not buying.

Cheers.

One voucher is sold. If remaining one isn't taken by anyone else by tonight, shall redeem it. And sell off ott or other benefits separately. I don't need ott memberships as I get it from isp already.

Back