FS: Headphone TIN HiFi T2 Plus (1 day old)

ravin

Disciple
Expected Price (Rs)
Shipping from
Aizawl
Item Condition
5 out of 5
Payment Options
  1. Bank Transfer
Purchase Date
Apr 8, 2021
Shipping Charges
Included in cost
Have you provided two pics?
  1. Yes
Remaining Warranty Period
6 months
Invoice Available?
Yes
Reason for Sale
I don't like it
Ordered from amazon out of curiosity and because of all the hype surrounding it, I got the item yesterday, listened to some of my favorite tracks for about 30mins, I don't like the sound signature. Tried using both smartphones and topping DAC through desktop pc. Hence, looking to sell these asap. Reviews are available everywhere on the net in case you are curious about the product.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    59.8 KB · Views: 230
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    228.3 KB · Views: 224
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    133 KB · Views: 265
hey man, I think they should be burned in.
Did you try playing random music of any/all genres(randomized) for 7-8 hrs, that will make them sound better.
Do check that part out. Not sure if they need to be burned in but google out if this needs that.

Once burned in they sound a lot better.

Not to spoil your thread but to help you to salvage your purchase.

hey man, I think they should be burned in.
Did you try playing random music of any/all genres(randomized) for 7-8 hrs, that will make them sound better.
Do check that part out. Not sure if they need to be burned in but google out if this needs that.

Once burned in they sound a lot better.

Not to spoil your thread but to help you to salvage your purchase.
Burn-in is not real and does absolutely nothing other than creating a placebo effect. Don't bother with it OP.

Burn in is real for most headphones/ earphones. Even for expensive daps
If your stuff sounds different after stress testing it for 50 hours, it's not burn-in, it's low quality stuff. Also:

Last edited:
Burn in is definitely real imho, but like I have mentioned earlier, I don't like the sound signature which is why I want to let these go, if I don't find any buyer also I could not care less, they will simply stay in my shelf. Funny thing is I always get disappointed with whatever hyped IEMs/Headphones/bookshelf speakers I buy no matter the grave reviews they get.. Ostry KC06A is the only hyped iem that I have liked so far. Also, the stock vivo v5 plus earbuds that came with it has been my daily driver so far :joycat::joycat::joycat:, I do appreciate all the input you guys have given though, cheers!

I think with headphones you shouldn't judge immediately, but rather use them for a week or so atleast. You may develop a taste for that sound (if the headphone is good)
I think that's why we think burning in the drivers make them sound better.

For dynamic drivers, burn in is very much real. It doesn't change the sound a lot, but it it definitely brings out the manufacturer's intended sound.
However if don't like it at all, burn in won't change it. Did you try various tips to get a good seal?
What did you upgrade from?

For dynamic drivers, burn in is very much real. It doesn't change the sound a lot, but it it definitely brings out the manufacturer's intended sound.
However if don't like it at all, burn in won't change it. Did you try various tips to get a good seal?
What did you upgrade from?
Not really an upgrade but I have had SM e80, re400, kc06a, gr07, shp9500s, xba-h3 in the past. I prefer stock vivo v5 plus earbuds over all of these. But then again I do most of my listening on my speakers. I did try all the tips provided btw and the seal were pretty good too. I just don't like the sound.

Back