Tip: Get to know the password of Rapidshare files

Hi guys have this ever happened with u

u downloaded hundreds of mb of file from rapidshare just to know that it is password protected !!!!!!!!!!

if the answer is yes then this smallest guide will sort out ur problem

just copy the rapidshare link (without http:// ) and paste it into google search bar

and when the results come up,The links to some forums will appear (could be in some other language) just click one..
and and u will see the password there of that file

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

yeah, i have done this a few times, sometimes it works, sometimes it doesnt work... i would say 80:20!! :D...

you could also try to copy paste the file name that you just downloaded, that works too :)

chic_magnet said:
yeah, i have done this a few times, sometimes it works, sometimes it doesnt work... i would say 80:20!! :D...

you could also try to copy paste the file name that you just downloaded, that works too :)

worked 4 me 95:5

:eek:hyeah: :eek:hyeah:

i vote this not to be in the Guide section...Guides and tuturials are meant for some really interesting topics...small small tips should go to Networking/internet section rather here..
This is not a guide at all..this is just Common sense...:p

Google all they way....
it can let u find almost anything on the internet provided you know how to use the arguments(switches or whateva u wanna call them :p) supplied with the search in an efficient manner :)

Sorry this is very late to restart or continue the thread.
but for the technical books, title or the hash number whcih i see in torrents when i search for the book is not helping to break the password.
Any ideas?

protocoder said:
Sorry this is very late to restart or continue the thread.
but for the technical books, title or the hash number which i see in torrents when i search for the book is not helping to break the password.
Any ideas?

The files needs to be popular to find its password. Rapidshare is widely used as the way to share the files publicly but the files that you are talking about might not be as popular or the forums that the files were posted on have restricted the forum access for the search crawlers.

Brute-force password recovery is your only option. :)

Taa!

I have been doing the same with 100% success rate. Dont search entire link but full/part file name and it works. Brute force never worked for me.

Back